Online now
Online now

What names you like to be called/call your sub?

Indigo Baby​(sub female)
4 years ago • Aug 22, 2019

What names you like to be called/call your sub?

Indigo Baby​(sub female) • Aug 22, 2019
So usually I am the sub in my relationships, but recently my partner (male) expressed wanting me to take a more dominant role. He told me all of the things he wants done, and I am more than willing to do them, but I've only ever been dominant with women. He wants to be degraded and called names, but I'm not sure what to call him. I want to still treat him like a man even if I'm degrading him. So what are some good examples of name calling? Are things like my bitch, whore, dirty slut too femanine? Or how do I compliment him? If I have him laid out in front of me or tied up can I tell him he looks gorgeous or say what a beautiful sight it is? Don't want to go against what's natural for me, but I don't want to emasculate him (in the wrong way at least)
Constellation​(sub female){Taken}
4 years ago • Aug 22, 2019
To me that is very private and intimate. The pet names we chose just came out naturally. Some I felt the urge to call him, I asked him first if he was ok with it. Others I just started using, it just felt right. Some pet names I never planned to use, but it....just felt right haha

I suggest asking first if you are in doubt, but I believe it is ok to compliment your male sub with words like gorgeous and beautiful. Males also love compliments!
    The most loved post in topic
No Body​(dom male)
4 years ago • Aug 23, 2019
No Body​(dom male) • Aug 23, 2019
You worthless piece of ??? What are you anyway you're not a man. Gee why do I waste my time with you? I would call you worm but that would insult the worm. Dog shit ??? no your not that far on the food chain you ball sack lacky.
How is that for a start? I don't degrade my subs. They meen to much to me. I did have a friend who I called pig but he was a worthless piece of human trash.
your Pathfinder​(dom male)
4 years ago • Aug 24, 2019
your Pathfinder​(dom male) • Aug 24, 2019
I agree about having that discussion with your partner. There's names that you can call him that is within the scene that won't emasculate outside.
Don't go against your natural being - but find a happy medium of what he is looking for to what is in you.
cyndi lucy
4 years ago • Aug 25, 2019
cyndi lucy • Aug 25, 2019
Some men like to be reminded of how pathetic and small their penis is
SchrodingersDinosaur​(switch female)
4 years ago • Aug 25, 2019
I totally glom on to Pathfinder's point, Indigo. It's great that you want to provide something he needs, and there is nothing wrong with expanding your own comfort zone and repertoire, but it's always best to find was authenticly resonates with you. For myself, degradation always comes off as fake or total playacting. I just can't convincingly pull it off for long at all. It's a matter of determining how his needs and your needs can intersect.
Byrdie​(switch female){rl only}
4 years ago • Sep 7, 2019
Okay, so YOU want to treat him like a man, but does HE care that much about it? If so, do you both have similar ideas on what that means?

Also, you know this guy, so put what you know about him to use. If he’s really tall, call him your Shorty. If he’s blond, call him Blondie. A redhead? Maybe call him Red. If he’s a smartass, call him Einstein. If he takes himself very seriously, maybe Ditz? If he likes to paint, maybe Rembrandt? (Ex) military, maybe Private Pyle or Hudson? Is he muscly? Rocky. Nerdy? Brad.

Men can be beautiful, cute, sweet, have nice butts, etc.; so what’s wrong with Beauty, Cutie, Sweetie, or even Bubble Butt?

Something that can be said sarcastically, has a vague relationship to him, but isn’t likely to be grounds for a breakup or lawsuit.