Online now
Online now

Wondering.....

Boo78​(sub female)
4 years ago • Sep 16, 2019

Wondering.....

Boo78​(sub female) • Sep 16, 2019
I am sitting wondering what a Dom/Daddy actually wants? Is it not about caring and nurturing on both sides?? I am not very good at expressing how I feel and keep a lot inside but when I care for someone I give my all in other ways. Don't get me wrong I have met lovely people here but maybe its me? I am still trying to figure all of this out but a little more than do you have kik is required or am I expecting too much? Rant over 😁
CapnRick​(dom male)
CapnRick​(dom male) • Sep 16, 2019
Okay, I will give it a shot.
My answer is that Doms and Daddies are not at all homogenized enough to make generalizations. Each will be different, of course, in what he wants.
Only the tools used might be somewhat similar, to be dropped into label boxes.

One Dom may want to improve and lift up his sub, help her/him be a better person. The Dom next door may only seek to play the sub's body for the Dom's own pleasure, caring nothing for the outcome. Some Doms want love, some want only the power of obedience.
Now Daddies are supposed to be more about nurturing, and some are. Some are not.

My suggestion is to leave trying to thinks about what all Doms/Daddies want, and just focus on the individual Dom/Daddy in your sights at the moment. He or she will be unique in what is desired from you. That can be anything from a whole field of red flags to becoming the love of your life...

I wish you good hunting, and success in sorting out one from the other...
    The most loved post in topic
Zedland​(dom male)
Zedland​(dom male) • Sep 16, 2019
In short every Dom is different. Personally I like games, control, and naughtiness but have always recognized the benefits and enjoyed helping my subs improve themselves. But over the years I've known other obsessed with their subs, some who were in love, a few who treat it as a business transaction, and others who regarded their sub as a plaything to be discarded when it was no longer entertaining.

As for you. I find generally people get what they want in direct proportion to the effort they put in. It is extremely easy to find someone who will spank you, it is much harder to find someone who actually knows how to spank you.

You should also remember that you do not have to settle for anything less then what you desire. So if you want something more then, "hey get on your knees and send me some nudes" by all means, please, go out and find it.

Best of luck.
MasterBear​(other butch)
MasterBear​(other butch) • Sep 16, 2019
What every person wants as a D type is up to them.

If you arent emotive naturally. AND if you dont want to be- you dont have to.

BUT be prepared for s types to be frustrated with you.

Successful BDSM takes a lot of talking and sharing.

You might be expecting to much of s types.

If you dont give emotionally then many s types will wither. They need to know they please you. They need feedback to give thrm incentive to serve.

If that isnt your thing then you emotional unavailability needs to be communicated from the onset.