Online now
Online now

Physical Attraction~

Zedland​(dom male)
4 years ago • Sep 29, 2019
Zedland​(dom male) • Sep 29, 2019
I merely inquired why an exotic wonder of feminine perfection had wandered into my rundown gin joint. Except it was the hotel bar, I didn't own it, technically she was there before me, but she was a beauty.
teddyxo
teddyxo • Sep 29, 2019
Is that all? Omg im so interested on what happens next:00
Hammurabi​(dom male)
Hammurabi​(dom male) • Sep 29, 2019
the phrase '' love at first sight '' has been uttered for centuries for a reason.
everyone is different when it comes down to it ... to many guys its all about the appearance, to most ladies its more mental stimulation but in both cases a little of the opposite is surely required ... how much is different from one person to the other.
it might be weird for some. but i tend to want to match a face to the person im talking to quite early on. now maybe im being to easy on myself but as i said everyone is different and i guess this is a flaw within myself that ive learned to accept.
teddyxo
teddyxo • Sep 29, 2019
@Tigertwohunt I don't believe it is a flaw that you want to know exactly who you're talking at the beginning. Sometimes it can be essential to how you get to know them.
AlphaOmega​(dom male)

It’s not about physical attraction.

AlphaOmega​(dom male) • Sep 29, 2019
Physical attraction is only temporary. Love is learnt over a period of time, through experience and adversity. Physical attraction is only as important as catching someone’s attention is. Just because someone is physically attractive doesn’t mean that you want to marry him or marry her, it’s only something temporary you see. The personality is what matters most in the Dominant/sub relationship. Also the way the person treats you and the way they make you feel that’s what matters not only how they look. At the end of the day it’s your choice as the submissive to choose your Dom, I just hope you see an opportunity and seize it as long it’s within your limits. Good luck young lady
teddyxo
teddyxo • Sep 29, 2019
@AlphaOmega I see what you're saying, but whether you love someone or not, I don't believe you can even allow yourself to pursue someone you aren't attracted to in the slighest. I'm not saying physical attraction is the most important thing, but it is something. I don't believe you'd acknowledge a sub you can't even bare to look at - no one does that.

Seize the oppurtunity? That's like saying just take up any dom that comes along. Relationships are much stronger when you're both mentally and physically attracted to the person you're with. Just submitting to the first person who is similar to you won't be worth anything if you look up at them and you're firdt thought is "ew."
AlphaOmega​(dom male)
I agree that attraction is definitely needed in a Dominant/submissive relationship. I also definitely disagree that physical attraction has much importance. It’s hard to find someone that’s so physically unattractive that you can’t bare to look at them. My best and strongest Dom/sub relationships were with women I didn’t find very attractive and at all attractive when I met them. Mental attraction and physical attraction are 2 entirely different topics. Mental attraction being a necessity while it’s counterpart physical attraction has very little importance. You will always become physically attracted to someone you are mentally attracted to. You will never stay attracted to someone even if they’re pretty if you can’t stand or handle there personality. SEize the opportunity in regards to actually going out and meeting people, and not becoming there submissive, Until Your comfortable and that it is your decision.
Debz​(sub female){Barnaby}
Debz​(sub female){Barnaby} • Sep 29, 2019
I find it is a lot better getting to know someone via messages online as you get to know the inner depths of that person. Meeting someone in person means they can put on a persona and not show their true self. After a few months of talking then when its time to meet, that's when you find out how attracted you are. If you dont feel comfortable being seen out with them in public, then it's a shame because you obviously have plenty in common or you wouldn't agree to meet up. Its not about what they look like first and foremost.
Samsea​(dom male)
Samsea​(dom male) • Sep 29, 2019
So much of what we do in a Sub/Dom relationship is based on honesty and trust and if you are ever lucky enough to find the one who also rocks your boat, (asI did) then it moves to a different level.
Communication first and foremost, long before you meet or even see a picture, that means you have a foundation, an understanding which over time builds slowly into a relationship beyond 'red marks and collars' and the benefits are ten fold.
Sam
AlphaOmega​(dom male)

@Samsea

Very well said my good sir. Spoken like a true Dom with insight from experience.