Online now
Online now

Castration

errand sub male
6 years ago • May 31, 2017

Castration

errand sub male • May 31, 2017
I fantasize of being castrated by a dominant female. Do any Dommes fantasize of doing that to
a sissy?
Faerietattoo​(switch female){None}
6 years ago • Jun 3, 2017
I was actually messaged this. Do I ever see myself doing it? Like where in my bloody profile does it say I am a surgeon? I said in private, I will say it out here . . .go and see a doctor mate . . !!! I cant actually believe that no one else has said anything to this person - on the just in case this persona is real.
errand sub male
6 years ago • Jun 9, 2017
errand sub male • Jun 9, 2017
Lol she's not a surgeon but sees herself as a psychiatrist and judge
Stranger
6 years ago • Jun 9, 2017
Stranger • Jun 9, 2017
Lol I thought no one was gona do it cuz it's ridiculous....no one should want their balls cut off...atleast if u believe in a God... >icon_biggrin.gif
6 years ago • Jun 10, 2017
Actually I consider myself to be a fairly regular person. I am neither psychiatrist nor judge but I found the pm highly offensive. As a woman pondering her sexuality and having hated breasts for 30 years, I find it unsafe and insane to ask a stranger if they would like to cut them off. I would obviously go and see a doctor, and if I found I could not live with them ( as may be the case ) I would have them removed - by a surgeon in a hospital. Sane. Safe. Key words in this lifestyle, or so I am told.
Stranger
Stranger • Jun 10, 2017
C
slave lukas wrote:
Just wondering. What has the belief in God have to do with the topic at large?
....everything?
To Stranger - what has so called god got to do with anything in here? Nothing. Hedonistic self gratification is what its all about ( tongue in cheek there) so surely we are all going to 'hell'? If you wish to discuss this in detail with everyone post it in a new thread, as it does not really fit in with castration.
Agent provocateur? No I'm just a Faerie, with a cheeky wink and a grin icon_smile.gif
errand sub male
errand sub male • Jun 10, 2017
Religion lol that's where the really crazy people are