Online now
Online now

Blocking

Master Raf​(dom male)
2 years ago • Aug 3, 2021
Master Raf​(dom male) • Aug 3, 2021
I had a female do that to me once. It was perplexing and afforded no closure.
I don't like to block anyone, unless they play games, ghost, or lie to me.
pennywise​(dom male)
2 years ago • Aug 4, 2021
pennywise​(dom male) • Aug 4, 2021
Blocking someone also throws a message that shows you’ve blocked them.

Personally I use it on some apps/sites so that I don’t contact that person again by mistake.

When you talk to a lot of people there’s simply no way to keep track of who has told you to beat it, or you’ve decided aren’t right for you.

Blocking is good for that.
Taramafor​(sub male)
2 years ago • Aug 6, 2021
Taramafor​(sub male) • Aug 6, 2021
Finally found something to explain my thoughts on blocking. And anyone that shuts down communication or avoids it for that matter.

The quote is as follows. It's known as "stonewalling abuse".

"Stonewalling is a refusal to communicate or cooperate. It is a form of gaslighting. The offender refuses to engage in discussions and behave as if your concerns are of no value. Victims of stonewalling feel hurt, powerless, and shut out. They may begin to doubt their value as a person, or their ability to think clearly."

That's the quote of it. Keep in mind the person that blocks will be unlikely to see the results after they blocked. The following is my opinion on the matter.

ANY other form of abuse can be talked through. But when you block someone you not only abuse them, you also end up abusing yourself in the long run. Because deep down you know you're that coward that can't handle it. That's why I push people to be braver. Look, the truth can hurt. But it beats long term lingering despair and depression. People that stonewall have the issues they do for a reason. Not that I'll have any sympathy for a coward.

But someone that still talks to me even if they talk down on me? I have more respect for them. For they can at least face their fears. Or otherwise are not afraid at all. Can't get to the truth if you don't keep talking. Can't make it about honesty if all you do is flee. It's that simple. And it's for that reason that I'll always stand my ground.

That's also why I don't trust those that speak of honesty yet clearly do not value it enough to never even consider anything other then their own opinion alone. Awww, you got trust issues and suicidal tendancies? Well, maybe you brought it on yourself with your assumptions instead of the truth. Get what I'm saying?
SirsBabyDoll​(sub female){Pizza+☕}
2 years ago • Sep 6, 2021
pennywise wrote:

When you talk to a lot of people there’s simply no way to keep track of who has told you to beat it, or you’ve decided aren’t right for you.

Blocking is good for that.

I use the "view conversation history" for that purpose.
Taramafor​(sub male)
2 years ago • Sep 7, 2021
Taramafor​(sub male) • Sep 7, 2021
I_am_the_Sea wrote:
Because it's there?

Just as valid a reason as any other...
~I_am_the_Sea

You clearly don't understand if you ask that question. You sound like Mika. "It's just there."

WHY is it there? Come on, this isn't rocket science. It's not there because of magic. Someone PUT it there.

Personally I think it's there because people are afraid of arguments and conflict. THAT is a valid reason.

Thing is if someone is determined enough they'll never let you hear the end of something. Which just leaves agreements. The only alternative could be destruction.

Anyone got a forming agreements button? XD

Jokes aside, "What we both want" is a good thing. I find it's those that don't want to consider that that are block happy. The ONLY reason to block at all is to NOT listen. So, what, you're being a shit listener when you block then? Most likely knowing you want to be heard yourself.

So you can use it. But when you do you have to consider that (now that I pointed it out). If the saying of "Treat others how you want to be treated" comes into play... Well, draw your own conclussions.
Miki
2 years ago • Sep 8, 2021
Miki • Sep 8, 2021
In case you're referring to me, Terraformer, The name is Miki. Correct spelling and reliable eyesight. Sometimes it's Just There.

No lack of understanding except when one fails to understand that they're wasting their time analyzing something that is self explanatory at best or to be left shrouded in mystery at worst.

E. G. Why do farts smell awful? Because they do. Not everyone gives a steaming shit about the why and wherefore of everything although there are those who have nothing better to do with their time but try to figure out every fucking thing under the sun.

By the way, "someone" put the sun there. So how 'bout a 3 page Tarry Boy dissertation on that.

I say the damned thing is just there.

Name's M I K I Say it with me, Genius!
Taramafor​(sub male)
2 years ago • Sep 9, 2021
Taramafor​(sub male) • Sep 9, 2021
Miki wrote:
In case you're referring to me, Terraformer, The name is Miki. Correct spelling and reliable eyesight. Sometimes it's Just There.

No lack of understanding except when one fails to understand that they're wasting their time analyzing something that is self explanatory at best or to be left shrouded in mystery at worst.

E. G. Why do farts smell awful? Because they do. Not everyone gives a steaming shit about the why and wherefore of everything although there are those who have nothing better to do with their time but try to figure out every fucking thing under the sun.

By the way, "someone" put the sun there. So how 'bout a 3 page Tarry Boy dissertation on that.

I say the damned thing is just there.

Name's M I K I Say it with me, Genius!

Actually, farts smell because of the chemicals they produce. It's a biolgoical response from the body. Which in turn affects the nose (which also is, again, biological). The smell exists because the body makes (and receives) it. When you eat/smell. Or otherwise rot if we're talking about dead bodies. It's more then "Just because". And if "Just because" is your only logic then it's flawed. Your despration for things to be magical simple as if there's no reason doesn't mean that's true. Now either prove me wrong or can it. Either you can handle the truth (and prove it) or you can't. It's that simple.

The ONLY reason I'm having to make an example of why things are more technical is because you're being dismissive and inconsiderate. The more you try to simplify things, the more you complicate them for yourself. Next time try to see my point of view instead of acting like you know it all when you can't even say why. When I can. I have proof. You do not.

The very least you can do is consider there's more to things then what you simply see alone. Which you've yet even hint at indicating at all.

If I swallowed that "just because" tripe then I'd never have gotten people to consider things aren't as they appear to be. And you're going to want to be able to do that when people judge you by your cover. Consider that if nothing else.
Miki
2 years ago • Sep 9, 2021
Miki • Sep 9, 2021
You're forgetting something super critical. This is YOUR take on matters that matter, and you cannot and will not be allowed to speak for all of humanity as though yours is the only valid point of view.

That you use your myopic opinions as a yardstick to (try to) demean and insult me... shows your own faults and failings.

That you don't like how I think is, actually, supremely encouraging. It means I am not fucked-up at all, even though I am on a site for twisted people and furthermore I'm wasting digital breath talking to a motor-mouth-mental-midget.

I have tried to be civil around you Tarry Boy but it's like being civil to a mad dog (of "Mad Dogs and Englishmen" fame) and it never results in anything but tooth marks on my skinny Asian ass.

So, at the very least, Bright Boy, you got my name right yet? Analyze why it is you have gotten it wrong all this time.

And analyze this, too.. Why do so many not give a rat's ass as to why farts stink?

They just do.

That's why Girls Don't Fart.... Except I do, in a crowded elevator after indulging on eggs and cabbage. Analyze why I do that while you're at it. Short answer.. It's fun when it hits their noses after get off (the elevator)

Other than that, have a Sunny Day.