Online now
Online now

Talking it over.

Justme26
4 years ago • Dec 31, 2019

Talking it over.

Justme26 • Dec 31, 2019
I seem to have spoken to, maybe, five submissive ladies recently who all talk (by which I mean write obviously) in sentences of one or two words. Even when I ask questions they use as few words as posable (one is limited to "yes" and "OK" no matter what I say to her). In all seriousness is this a new trend, or just coincidence, or is it somehow due to an exes off food and alcohol over Christmas? Has anyone ells noticed this?

PS; This refers to other sites, I mostly just use this site to write blogs (I will probably put this as a blog as well).
Bunnie
4 years ago • Dec 31, 2019
Bunnie • Dec 31, 2019
People trained in some industries are taught to ask what are called “open ended questions.” These are questions that require more information than a simple yes or no.
An example would be “have you heard of this concept before?” vs “how do you think someone could go about trying to incorporate open ended questions into the conversation?”
    The most loved post in topic
Erick​(sub male)
4 years ago • Jan 1, 2020
Erick​(sub male) • Jan 1, 2020
You must be new to the planet Earth, and to the 21st century. That's how EVERYBODY communicates now.

"Yo." Yo bitch," "U my ho?" "Wuzzup?" "Hoo dis?" "U suck my BBC?" "U kik?" "U 420?" "WTF?" "LMAO," "2MI," "TLDR," etc. etc.
MasterBear​(other butch)
MasterBear​(other butch) • Jan 1, 2020
@Erick

I dont speak like that.

I dont care about abbreviations.

I care about someone having a brain. Having the ability to have a 2 way conversation is an absolute for me.

If all I get is a short answer that requires me to chase them - I am not interested.
Erick​(sub male)
Erick​(sub male) • Jan 1, 2020
@Bear

I agree with you. Guess I didn't make myself clear.
Aria Quinn​(sub female){collared}
I’m a very direct person and an extremely introverted person, sometimes I have to put conscious effort into elaborating on my thoughts to avoid short responses in conversation, however when I’m trying to get to know someone and I’m interested in getting to know them more I do make that effort because it’s important. I would take a lack of meaningful conversation to indicate a lack of interest, but like Bunnie said above the way you ask questions can make a difference and may yield a better response.
Miki
Miki • Jan 1, 2020
Did anyone guess that a sub would want to demonstrate her sunbission (in this case) by lowering her eyes and answering as curtly as possible?
You did not say whether you met this individual on either a vanilla basis or as a dom.

I use the small d on purpose because I am a Brat Masochist and wish to challenge any dom/sadist to taking the whip to my naked and vulnerable back and ass because no matter how hard he lays the whip or crop to my naked flesh, I'll defy him!

All that aside, consider the first paragraph as "Do ya think?"