Online now
Online now

Large girls

LolaIrl
4 years ago • Jan 9, 2020
LolaIrl • Jan 9, 2020
I´m glad you haven´t deleted this post : )
You´ve been brave and honest and those are great qualities. Thanks for sharing!
Please, please respect yourself and look after yourself and enjoy this nice community.
We all need time to learn and find our place : )
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
4 years ago • Jan 10, 2020
IMO the guys a jerk! (I want to swear but wont) if he wasn't attracted to you (or your size) he should of maned up and said so from the start. I think you dodged a bullet, hes a user and opportunist not a Dominant. BDSM is based in honesty and he couldn't even get that right. You deserve to be owned for WHO you are as a WHOLE, not just because your submssive with all the right pink bits he requires. I'm sorry you got hurt, not all Doms are like that. Hang in there you will find your match. You've been given some wonderful advice here.
MichelleChelle​(sub female){collared}
4 years ago • Jan 10, 2020
The guy is a jerk and you really don't need that so it's a blessing in disguise in my opinion. I had this same problem when searching for the right person to be my Dom and I had to tell myself that the right person will come along. I have found him and he accepts me for me although he is helping me with weight loss but that's because I want that for myself and he supports me 100 percent. I agree with a few others here but in your first few meetings don't play but get to know him and see where things lead first. You will find him because there are plenty of men out there who like us larger females.
BuckeyeBabyGirl​(sub female)
4 years ago • Jan 13, 2020
There’s been a lot of great advice given here and I’m glad it wasn’t deleted. While my situation was a bit different parts of it are the same. Stay strong and one of these days us bigger gals will find the right one.
Farmer
Farmer • Jan 13, 2020
There is nothing wrong with larger women. Its not all about the wrapper, but the person within.
BigandBeautiful​(sub female)
Thank you so much everyone for your kind words. I have certainly learned from this experience. I need more confidence in myself if he easily broke me down. I am sure the right Dom will appear and take me for who I am

BABs
Ilmare​(sub female){Not Lookin}
4 years ago • Jan 18, 2020

Beautiful Girl

Until you know a Dom is going to protect you, you will always need to protect yourself. The only way to know if he is a Dom of impeccable repute is to get to know him. This allows you to see the red flags. If you decide he may not be but you still want to have some fun with him, that is a choice for you to make. Better to make this an informed decision to protect your heart.

You are beautiful, sensual, sexy and potent.
Always remember that it is your gift to give.
Own that shit. 💕

- ill 🌸
BigandBeautiful​(sub female)
4 years ago • Jan 18, 2020
I am starting to realize my worth. That particular person was a coward. It wasn’t me, it was his own demons. No have an online sub now that is giving me great confidence. Just to find that IRL Dom. That seems to be a challenge. Patience is not my strong suit. But I’m hoping soon I’ll find that right one.