Online now
Online now

Auction

RedKat{Not now }
3 years ago • Jan 5, 2021
RedKat{Not now } • Jan 5, 2021
Em,
I would definitely try to convince her of all the possible “horrible “ scenarios that could possibly come out of this. It just seems so very risky for anyone to do. I hope your friend reconsiders.
House Talion​(dom male)
3 years ago • Jan 6, 2021
House Talion​(dom male) • Jan 6, 2021
As long as all participants are willing and understand the ramifications it's all good. Personaly I'd say find the best group based on their idealistics n post a sign on them 'free to a good home'
Kelpi
3 years ago • Feb 7, 2021
Kelpi • Feb 7, 2021
I wonder if she has thought about this other than the thought of being sold off. Does she want it to be long term or short? Will it be a day or weekend? What are her terms? Will it be just like a slave action where she has no say or will there be limits. If she wanted to be safe then there would have to be many safe gaurds put up and the buyers would have to be vetted long before the auction. So many things need to be asked and thought of.
Emma the graceful​(sub female)
3 years ago • Feb 9, 2021
House Talion wrote:
As long as all participants are willing and understand the ramifications it's all good. Personaly I'd say find the best group based on their idealistics n post a sign on them 'free to a good home'

Hi Talion

She wanted to go big or go home. Not sure thatb would have pleased her. It is old hat anyhow.

But thanks for your answer.
Emma the graceful​(sub female)
3 years ago • Feb 9, 2021
Kelpi wrote:
I wonder if she has thought about this other than the thought of being sold off. Does she want it to be long term or short? Will it be a day or weekend? What are her terms? Will it be just like a slave action where she has no say or will there be limits. If she wanted to be safe then there would have to be many safe gaurds put up and the buyers would have to be vetted long before the auction. So many things need to be asked and thought of.

Well she wanted it to be longterm for a fixed duration of time if I remember rightly. This was some time ago. More like months and years. Knowing her should have set terms and limits, not sure which ones as we kind of only grazed that in a flyby.
She came off the idea as me and other friends were troubled by the fact that the situation was not controlable and we were uncertain how to pull this off.
Tthomas
3 years ago • Feb 10, 2021
Tthomas • Feb 10, 2021
Let me say off the bat that what this woman was looking to do is just crazy

Having said that I think that with this sit and one other that I know of it could be possible.
There would have to be strict parameters and help from this community but it would be
possible, not likely but possible.