Online now
Online now

Online Relationships.. How?

ThirtyFourPointFive
4 years ago • Jan 18, 2020

Online Relationships.. How?

ThirtyFourPointFive • Jan 18, 2020
I guess I do not understand the idea of "Online Relationship".

I have always been a heavy phone user when communicating with women at a distance.

When You think of an Online D/s relationship.. what is it to you.. is it normally by Skype? Recording and sending videos while playing?

Yes, when on the phone, you do not get the visual, but words can be very powerful and Skype has always ended up choppy and delayed when I have used it..

Please help me understand the concept... thanks.. Gary
Erick​(sub male)
4 years ago • Jan 18, 2020
Erick​(sub male) • Jan 18, 2020
Not even phone. Just text.

But that's just me.

(Once upon a time, people use to use pen and paper and envelopes and stamps. For instance: See the erotic, sadomasochistic love letters exchanged between James Joyce and his wife Nora Barnacle, which have now been published. Hot stuff.)
LitAngel​(sub female)
4 years ago • Jan 19, 2020
LitAngel​(sub female) • Jan 19, 2020
well in my case we don't do phone at all but its just us every body have different routines. We text all day during breaks and any lil chance we have. He will ask for sexy pics or short videos and tease each other all day so when i get home we skype to play. it has worked perfectly. You just have to setup a routine that works for both of you.
ThirtyFourPointFive
4 years ago • Jan 19, 2020

I used to do that!

ThirtyFourPointFive • Jan 19, 2020
Erick wrote:
Not even phone. Just text.

But that's just me.

(Once upon a time, people use to use pen and paper and envelopes and stamps. For instance: See the erotic, sadomasochistic love letters exchanged between James Joyce and his wife Nora Barnacle, which have now been published. Hot stuff.)

I had a drafting tool, just a piece of plastic with long horizontal ovals of differing sizes. You laid it on the paper and wrote in the oval and it kept the top and bottom consistent and looked very nice on a piece of paper.

I would write her long letters about work, the things that I wondered about her and the questions that went thru my mind during the day and, oh yea.. long dirty stories about what I was going to do to her when I saw her next. The woman married me because of those letters icon_smile.gif
    The most loved post in topic
Sadistdaddy89​(dom male)
4 years ago • Jan 23, 2020
Sadistdaddy89​(dom male) • Jan 23, 2020
LitAngel wrote:
well in my case we don't do phone at all but its just us every body have different routines. We text all day during breaks and any lil chance we have. He will ask for sexy pics or short videos and tease each other all day so when i get home we skype to play. it has worked perfectly. You just have to setup a routine that works for both of you.

Absolutely agree with the needed to find a routine that works for both of you
TNS​(dom male){TSS}
4 years ago • Jan 23, 2020
TNS​(dom male){TSS} • Jan 23, 2020
you can facetime skype or duo your phones internet is much better its always fun to see the ones you care about
angelaa​(sub female){{R}}
4 years ago • Jan 24, 2020
angelaa​(sub female){{R}} • Jan 24, 2020
The written word is just as powerful as the one that is spoken. Whatever way you choose creates love and desire. Problem is that if it's only on phone or emails, never to meet for real, causes desire to become heartbreak. Where do you go from there?
Low{BLK OWND}
4 years ago • Jan 24, 2020
Low{BLK OWND} • Jan 24, 2020
I may soon find myself trying to decide if this kind of relationship is for me because my Dom is retiring in another state in the not so distant future.
I dont think I'm the type to enjoy this kind of relationship long distance and I'm very much considering asking to be released to find someone I can be physically present with.
I'm really not sure what to do yet but communicating with him but not being with him seems like it would bring more pain than happiness.