Online now
Online now

Collared

candislut
4 years ago • Apr 9, 2020
candislut • Apr 9, 2020
It's not that it's the lifelong commitment or forever thine forever mine..It's that feeling of being happy,feeling sad,feeling whatever gives you that all over tingle-ing feeling as it washes over your body from the top of your head to the tips of your toes feeling..To scream from the rooftops ,I am collared by Her and I am devoted to Her forever..I am Hers and I always will be Hers..For good or for bad I am Hers..We've only just begun to live,white lace and promises.a kiss for luck and we're on our way...That's the way I want more than anything to feel,from the rooftops and forever Hers..
Agirl
4 years ago • Apr 9, 2020
Agirl • Apr 9, 2020
I have a friend in the states who has just been presented with a collar, there was a very big deal about it and I was so confused she was still introducing me to the world of sun and Dom.....once she told me I could see why it was suck a big deal.
He had claimed her as his sub and she has accepted him as her Dom and the community they live in also know by her having and wearing this he had it made used her favourite colours and the look he wanted so to me it’s a beautiful sign that you have committed to the one Dom sub relationship it’s perfect
Soulfire​(sub female){Owned}
4 years ago • Apr 10, 2020
This is a topic very close to my heart right now. My Daddy and I have been together now for a year and a half and during that time we have developed a foundation of such extreme trust, love, patience, understanding, and above all friendship. He has become my best friend and I His. Our relationship goes so beyond our D/s. As we literally talk every day an just do “vanilla” stuff together too.
It is a very difficult situation for me.. for both of us, as we both are married... to other people. And neither is happy and we are working our way out.. to be together.
He has waited for me to be ready. For me to ask, to seek out education, guidance, and acceptance into this life. He told me today that as soon as this stuff in the world is over he is giving me one. And I cried. I cried with such joyful tears.
In our discussions he told me his meaning for it is that I am his one and only. That I dedicate my heart and soul to him and him alone. That I give my body, my mind, and my soul in such a way that no one else knows or will ever know. That I alone share in his true love.

To me this is more powerful than the wedding ring we each wear. To me it is having the constant feeling of his love wrapped around me, keeping me safe, being there for me when I can not handle life, for loving me when I can not find the love within myself, for i am completely his.
Is to be chosen to have, hold, mold, shape, and form to what he most desires. And he chose me.
Johnny slave sub​(sub male){I'd most w}
3 years ago • Jun 7, 2020

To be collared

Since high school, when I came to have my first relationship with a woman, it was with one who was certainly in charge, but in a somewhat minimal way. Since then, my only relationships have been with authoritative women. Being naturally submissive, I'm quite aware that I would not be able to fully relate or function very well within a relationship, outside feminine control. Initially, in my first 2 relationships, I had none to very little knowledge of being collared. It was in my 3rd ever relationship (A TPE relationship, lasting 10 years. .til she passed away) ..that I became collared. Being collared took on meaning during those years. Unfortunately, my most recent and thus far my last relationship (Lasting 25 years...til she happened to become involved with a male from her native country), there was no collaring, once again.
By this...I'm able to clearly see that collaring doesn't seem to be something required or embraced by all. Yet, in 10 of my previous years when I was collared...I did feel a greater sense of being owned.
I'm not certain if it was the collar itself, or the reality that it was also a relationship of Total Power Exchange. Nevertheless, the collaring ceremony was lovely, yet naturally humbling as well....as rightfully it should be.
The collar was a symbol of shared trust, my unity with her, my owed obedience to her, my acceptance of her decisions and control over all day to day aspects of our shared life.
It was a clear outward sign to others that I belonged to her and had the honor of serving her and placing her pleasures over my own.
By her placing her collar upon me...she was acknowledging her place above me, her vow to care for my health, safety and well being, her right to rule over me, to humble me, to set whatever rules and protocols she so desired, to teach me how she wanted me to behave, serve her and do things, to correct me the honor of not merely being just another man in her life, but her slave, her pet, her personal property.

By my acceptance of her collar, I acknowledged all the above to be true, properly correct and righteous. That collar was a daily reminder to me of my place beneath her, my loyalty to her, my honor to obey Her at all times...even in the presence of knowing friends. It was my vow to look up to her and outside hard limits. ..to please and serve her, however she allowed or demanded me to do so.
The color of the collar, may or may not matter. In my case, her favorite color, over all others was pink and so, she decided that I should have some pink in my life.
As for the collaring ceremony, it can be done in the shared privacy between the Woman and her male alone...or as mine was...in the presence of her invited friends. Either way is good and proper...at least in my most humble opinion. Cause, in my view....the woman who collared me was the decision maker, and so...decisions concerning the collaring were in truth...up to her.
tallslenderguy​(other male)
i know i seem to say this often, but what a great topic/question (i guess i feel at home here and am not used to having a 'home' where i find so many topics that i've held solo for so long being discussed).

For those who see a "wedding ring" of sorts in collaring, i can see and understand that take. i have a bit of an emotional hurdle with that idea, probably because i was held captive in marriage for so many years. Not by someone, but by an ideology that kept me in a relationship that did not fit (for either of us). So i am not inclined towards making all encompassing commitments where promises for a future we cannot know about are included in the agreement. Which is not to rule out commitment to me, but more of a commitment dedicate ourselves to the effort of relationship vs assuming one that is already a to z. Prolly not saying that well.

For me, collaring is a real and profound experience with deep psychological implication (or it can have). i don't see it as having a necessary permanency or long term side to it, though i think it can. Think of it in a literal sense. One can collar Their pet for a walk in the park, then remove it when they get home. I.e., it can be in the moment, days, hours or a life time (it's not a perfect analogy, and i know my personal thoughts and feelings are not universal). i see the D/s dynamic as being as old as time. The philosophy of yin/Yang has been around since the third century BCE, so we don't have a corner on definition in the 21st century me thinks.

my experience with what i have come to see as "collaring" is when a Dom identifies a place in me and manages to attach to it, and it's as though they often also attach a 'leash' that they hold the other end to and can assert control. For me, that is the essence of "collaring." The physical can be and often is employed, but it's used to accomplish the 'real' collaring for me that takes place at an emotional/mental level.
Taramafor​(sub male)
Taramafor​(sub male) • Jun 7, 2020
How about we talk about what a collar can mean under multiple situations instead. There can be a number of conditions where a collar is on a neck and what it can mean.

First thing's first. A number of people are going to be just casual and "just for fun" and "part time" it. Obvious stuff here. Moving on to other situations.

Then of course we have the whole "I want to be your sub/pet/slave (or whatever you call yourself) and someone puts it on you. Again, obvious stuff here. Moving on to other situations.

Now let's consider something a bit outside the box. A collar gets placed on your neck WITHOUT having been asked for. But is this a bad thing? That's going to depend on situation and context.

A collar, when it comes right down to it, is a symbol. A symbol of ownership. Of property. Of having something worth having instead of being discarded or tossed away. You're worth something. At least this is the case when it's placed on your neck by someone else. Asked for or not.

In a situation like that, where you're more then a salve for menial labour, you know you have done something right. Something to be valued. Treasured. They might see it even if you're blind to it yourself.
Exquisite​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jun 8, 2020
Exquisite​(sub female) • Jun 8, 2020
Before I was collared we took the following steps; I was his sub for over a year due to my employment at the time. Prior to me being collared we both discussed what it meant to him and what it meant to me. For him it meant “his world began and end with me”. To expound; I was apart of his soul that he needed to feel and see through distances, video conversations, etc. My neck for us is an erogenous zone and every time he touched my neck, begin to lift his hand towards my neck, spoke of my neck; I would feel him in a way that no matter where I was in the world I new he was there right beside me. The collar for the both of us meant so much more than the wedding rings I wore 1 year later 😊!

My collar due to my business I’m able to wear daily, it’s a beautiful choker with three strands of diamonds and my clasp spell “mine”!
Johnny slave sub​(sub male){I'd most w}
3 years ago • Jun 8, 2020

Re: To be collared

Johnny slave sub wrote:
Since high school, when I came to have my first relationship with a woman, it was with one who was certainly in charge, but in a somewhat minimal way. Since then, my only relationships have been with authoritative women. Being naturally submissive, I'm quite aware that I would not be able to fully relate or function very well within a relationship, outside feminine control. Initially, in my first 2 relationships, I had none to very little knowledge of being collared. It was in my 3rd ever relationship (A TPE relationship, lasting 10 years. .til she passed away) ..that I became collared. Being collared took on meaning during those years. Unfortunately, my most recent and thus far my last relationship (Lasting 25 years...til she happened to become involved with a male from her native country), there was no collaring, once again.
By this...I'm able to clearly see that collaring doesn't seem to be something required or embraced by all. Yet, in 10 of my previous years when I was collared...I did feel a greater sense of being owned.
I'm not certain if it was the collar itself, or the reality that it was also a relationship of Total Power Exchange. Nevertheless, the collaring ceremony was lovely, yet naturally humbling as well....as rightfully it should be.
The collar was a symbol of shared trust, my unity with her, my owed obedience to her, my acceptance of her decisions and control over all day to day aspects of our shared life.
It was a clear outward sign to others that I belonged to her and had the honor of serving her and placing her pleasures over my own.
By her placing her collar upon me...she was acknowledging her place above me, her vow to care for my health, safety and well being, her right to rule over me, to humble me, to set whatever rules and protocols she so desired, to teach me how she wanted me to behave, serve her and do things, to correct me the honor of not merely being just another man in her life, but her slave, her pet, her personal property, yet dearly loved and truly valuable to her.

By my acceptance of her collar, I acknowledged all the above to be true, properly correct and righteous. That collar was a daily reminder to me of my place beneath her, my loyalty to her, my honor to obey Her at all times...even in the presence of knowing friends. It was my vow to look up to her and outside hard limits. ..to please and serve her, however she allowed or demanded me to do so. My love for her...was real...for sure.
The color of the collar, may or may not matter. In my case, her favorite color, over all others was pink and so, she decided that I should have some pink in my life.
As for the collaring ceremony, it can be done in the shared privacy between the Woman and her male alone...or as mine was...in the presence of her invited friends. Either way is good and proper...at least in my most humble opinion. Cause, in my view....the woman who collared me was the decision maker, and so...decisions concerning the collaring were in truth...up to her.
Taramafor​(sub male)
3 years ago • Jun 9, 2020
Taramafor​(sub male) • Jun 9, 2020
The collar at the end of the day is a SYMBOL. An important one to be sure, but still exactly that. I look past the collar. Look back. Backtrack. And ask one simple question.

"Why".

Why is it there in the first place? Or why isn't it?

Reasons will be countless but situations are similar enough that we can examine and compare. Some people will do it casually just messing around. Blah blah, bdsm dungeons and people that aren't actually close for the most part. Let's skip over that.

Hitting closer to home (literary as well as metaphorically) it can be a symbol of love. I view it more as a symbol of loyalty myself. But that's what love is at the end of the day. Just the most extreme of it.

It could also be a symbol of what is under threat. That collar means something around your neck. What then would it mean if it came off or was never put on at all?

Imagine being called useless. Yet you're kept around anyway. Mull that one over.
Lil Foxy Baby​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jun 9, 2020
It means I am loved, cherished, desired, and owned. That I'm his number 1 as he's mine. For me it's the same as wearing a wedding ring. You belong to that person.