Online now
Online now

A question(s) for Doms

Heart of Persephone​(sub female)
4 years ago • Mar 11, 2020

A question(s) for Doms

Why do so many Doms (there seems to many on here) want their subs to do tasks in the home naked ? What does that exactly do for you? Why do they want to be in control of her panties, and if she should be wearing them? I just wonder if these Doms are in this more for the sexual side.

Doms do you want your sub to be trained by a different Dom before they are yours? To me that seems odd because wouldn’t the couple want to Learn these things together. One dom could teach a certain way but when she has her Dom it’s not what he wants. Example Trainer says it’s best to always call your Dom Sir and greet him at the door naked and sit on the floor. So she looks for her Dom and he could be wonderful but he’s not telling her to do these things, so she compares his to the trainer

I’m all for protectors, and mentors. Ones that basically help weed out the players. Make sure she doesn’t go for one that is only out for his needs. I’ve been very lucky in that area. I was protected almost from the start.
The Number one Sir​(dom male)
4 years ago • Mar 11, 2020
Its a potent symbol of servitude and stripping away the submissives ability to hide themselves from their Dom, the sub exists for the pleasure of her Dominant who at any moment may ask her to switch from completing a home task to a sexual one. Her body is owned by him and he may do with her whatever gives him pleasure.

A true submissive basks in the ability to serve and allow herself to be an instrument of pleasure.

Personally I'm not into the complete naked thing, I prefer a light short house dress of some kind, clingy and easy to remove yet comfortable. Also panties or not depends on my mood.

A Dom needs to mold his submissive the way he wants her to be molded to better serve him. In changing her behavior towards his instruction she becomes more free of choice and more emotionally satisfied....
DrKrall
4 years ago • Mar 12, 2020
DrKrall • Mar 12, 2020
I for one, rather have my sub naked all (or at least most of) the time. To me BDSM pretty much is sex, and sex pretty much is BDSM. I don't really think of it in those terms. I like to look at beautiful things and what is more beautiful than a naked submissive exposed and available? It's about sex - sure, it's about power, or maybe I just like it.

Trained by another dom? To me it doesn't really matter. When I was young I prefered to experiment together, but when You reach a certain level You might prefer someone allready closer to your own level. I enjoy the curiosity and innocence a newbie might show and I enjoy training a sub to be perfect for me. It doesn't matter if someone else allready molded her to his perfect partner, she still have to adapt to be my perfect partner. Regarding comparing, Every sub I've had was different from the rest. OC I could train them to be more alike but we are all individuals and every relationship is a sum of the persons in it.
MarcEsadrian
4 years ago • Mar 13, 2020

Re: A question(s) for Doms

MarcEsadrian • Mar 13, 2020
Lil Red Wolf wrote:
Why do so many Doms (there seems to many on here) want their subs to do tasks in the home naked ? What does that exactly do for you? Why do they want to be in control of her panties, and if she should be wearing them?

Of course a dominant male would want to see a submissive female going about the house nude from head to toe, provided she’s pretty to look at. As for what that does for us, I would hope that’s obvious.

Lil Red Wolf wrote:
I just wonder if these Doms are in this more for the sexual side.

Sexuality is laced throughout these interactions, even if it’s not directly consumed. That doesn’t mean it should all be about excessive focus on sexual acts, of course, but that there is almost always a psychosexual component somewhere in the dynamic. Many so-called “doms” put the cart before the horse, grasping at too much and far too quickly. Their prurient interests are all there is to their facades, and that’s disappointing, yes. But having depth and partaking in sexual objectification are not mutually exclusive things. There are other reasons why one might insist on nudity as well, beyond the sexual: it institutes a feeling of exposure and vulnerability that’s useful to the dominant party. Nudity is as much symbolic as it is psychologically useful, and so there is that overlay we can't ignore, either.

Lil Red Wolf wrote:
IDoms do you want your sub to be trained by a different Dom before they are yours?

Any influence from a previous dominant male in a female I’m currently considering is almost always a detriment in my eyes. I’m not impressed with those women who preen over their x number of years’ experience. It more often than not results in a lot of undoing before I can properly do my own work on the mind of the one attempting to properly serve me.
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}

Re: A question(s) for Doms

Lil Red Wolf wrote:
Why do so many Doms (there seems to many on here) want their subs to do tasks in the home naked ? What does that exactly do for you? Why do they want to be in control of her panties, and if she should be wearing them? I just wonder if these Doms are in this more for the sexual side.

Being submissive (not acting submissive) is about being totally open with yourself. Your thoughts, feelings, emotions etc. Nothing is hidden as a submissive from your Dominant. You offer all to your Dominant. To use a corny line "you lay it all bare to your Dominant" Being naked removes that last barrier you can hide behind.

Is it sexy to a Dominant? Yes and no. It primarily about the submissive headspace to begin with. A Dom/me will find the submission offered as the catalyst to getting their personal kinks/fetish actioned. Its called a power exchange for a reason, one doesn't function without the other. Both submission and Dominance need to work together for both to get needs met. For most dominants we have a FETISH (for some its not a take or leave option) that submission is needed in order for us to feel sexually satisfied. "Sex" (PIV) alone often doesn't, solely do it for us.
Heart of Persephone​(sub female)
I guess my view on nudity is different. To me it’s nothing. It’s just a body no biggie, it’s a naked body. Big whoopI’d be like. Really naked cleaning house, what exactly does this do for a relationship?
Bishop​(dom male)
Bishop​(dom male) • Mar 13, 2020
I’d like to add my 2 cents here. I’m not a big fan, necessarily, of naked house cleaning, but I think this speaks to a bigger theme of mental stimulation (turn on). Speaking generically, the idea of the woman I am in a relationship with (my submissive) finds pleasure (closer intimacy) in doing things I enjoy or being submissive to me, is a tremendous turn-on to me. When I say turn-on, I mean that I am drawn closer and appreciate the person and the relationship even more. If the submissive does not personally enjoy or find any pleasure in doing certain things, then she needs to talk to her Dom about that. I agree there is so much more to a D/s dynamic than sex, my personal view is that sex is the culmination of a very deep and intimate relationship, built on mutual respect, trust, and most importantly communication.
I can see how cleaning naked, not wearing panties, and the like can be a huge mental turn on. I am a very visual person, but again, it goes back to the whole D/s dynamic itself.