Online now
Online now

Genital saline/ Silicone injections.

Mermansplash81
6 years ago • Jul 27, 2017

Genital saline/ Silicone injections.

Mermansplash81 • Jul 27, 2017
I really want my balls to be big and heavy, seen so many hot engorged balls I want to try it myself. Also interested in my peck / nipples big and plump with silicone. Can I get some places to order supplies and any tips or experiences.
Taramafor​(sub male)
6 years ago • Aug 23, 2017
Taramafor​(sub male) • Aug 23, 2017
Have you considered how this might affect your libido? I'm not sure if it would raise or lower it at all. Could as easily be for the later then the former. If there's a large swelling then it could potentially risk pressing against an internal vein connected to the penis, which could be between that and the balls, and therefor making it more difficult for the blood/semen to reach the area (Meaning it would be more difficult to get a stiffy).

I knew a nurse once by my knowledge in this area is limited. Perhaps discuss the topic with a urologist? Might be a forum site where you can do that as well.

"Cum output" might be something you're interested in since it ties in somewhat. A number of factors tie in. What you eat can be a major factor. Avoiding stress ties in too. It's also to do with your "Mental state of mind" too. Thinking yourself towards getting more aroused for example. And then there's holding back from doing it altogether for a while so it builds up. Basically a healthy body doesn't just make for a healthy mind. It seems to make for healthy junk too.