Online now
Online now

Quarantine kinkiness

MegsDandelion{Obviously }
4 years ago • Mar 25, 2020

Quarantine kinkiness

MegsDandelion{Obviously } • Mar 25, 2020
Hey everyone! Soooo... I'm in the lucky position to be sequestered away with my mistress for the foreseeable future.

I was wondering if anyone else found themselves in such a fortunate scenario, and moreover, if they have suggestions to make the next few weeks "interesting"! 😁 I will post stuff we do or ideas that I come up with as well!
    The most loved post in topic
TheDankLord​(switch male)
4 years ago • Mar 26, 2020
TheDankLord​(switch male) • Mar 26, 2020
I live with family at the moment so I'm limited in what I can do, but when I'm the only one home I've been doing some self bondage when I can. Sadly I do not have a partner, but I make the most of it. Staying in the house this much can be hard but I find it a bit easier with handcuffs and leg irons on. Thinking about locking myself in chastity too. Since that'd be hidden by pants I could wear it all the time with nobody noticing, but keeping myself in chastity is hard I've tried it before. I'm really turned on by it so I don't have the discipline to keep the device on. I'd probably need a partner to hold the key to keep it on long term but its fun to pretend for a few hours or days.

As far as ideas I think this would be a good time for some long term bondage situations. Your mistress should keep you restrained 24/7, only removing restraints when its essential to go out. I'm not sure what time, skills, and/or resources you have on your hands, but if you've ever been curious about trying long term/semi-permanent bondage like those shackles that are riveted instead of locked on now would be probably the best time you have for a while to try them. If you two are into cages/confinement then spending quarantine in a cage or jail cell would be fun too. If you like roleplay, you definitely could do some 24/7 stuff with the roleplay scenarios. Being her sex slave, prisoner, pet etc. for several consecutive weeks would be much more immersive and realistic than fantasies most of us have time to act out. And if you don't necessarily want to make this quarantine one nonstop 24/7 scene, then maybe you can just do some casual bondage. Have her tie you up when you are watching a movie, sleep in a cage at night, wear leg irons around the house when you're doing daily tasks/chores, or something to that effect. I'd love to be in your situation and I wish both of you the best of luck in using BDSM to help you through this tough time.
SubDraco​(sub male){Caged}
SubDraco​(sub male){Caged} • Mar 26, 2020
if are having trouble keeping yourself from giving in, try chastikey on android, its a keyholder app. it works by having you set a specific number, then blasting you with numbers to make you forget the one you put in. it works pretty well if you actually use it how its supposed to be used.
A rose's sir​(dom male)
A rose's sir​(dom male) • Mar 26, 2020
we're fortunate enough to be locked away together, At least when I'm not going to work, (essential field) But we've chosen to use this time to take inventory of where we are in our kink lives and needs and making plans to better address them. because as much as I'd like to say we're perfect and got this down IRL can kinda screw up the best-laid plans and this gives us time to shake things up.
Miki
4 years ago • Mar 27, 2020
Miki • Mar 27, 2020
Very Simple: I need sex, from either gender, (preF female)--

prove you're virus free....

Then: Help[ yourself to what it is you believe I have to offer: NO STRINGS!!!!~
ropefish
ropefish • Mar 27, 2020
@Miki prove you're virus free?? how?? symptoms take two weeks to set in once you're infected. o.o
the moose​(switch male)
the moose​(switch male) • Mar 27, 2020
If you're already living together, chances are if one of you gets the virus, you will both get it. Getting sexually involved at a time like this is a conversation you have to have with your partner, and a clearheaded one at that before anything should ever be done. Discuss potential risks, problems, and perceived benefits from being sexually active at this time. If you both decide that it's worth it, and, more importantly, decide you will both be careful about who you see and visit, i wouldn't consider it out of the question at all. I just ask you to be careful, as everyone should be, as these times are extremely tough on everyone, and it can tend to make us a bit more emotional. It's easy to lose our heads or do something dangerous. Stay safe, and have fun!
Meg​(dom female){NotLooking}
4 years ago • Mar 28, 2020
nawazakana wrote:
symptoms take two weeks

FALSE
On average, they set in around FIVE DAYS post-exposure. 97% of patients will show symptoms by eleven days. (source) Don't spread misinformation, as it creates more fear.

the moose​ wrote:
If you're already living together, chances are if one of you gets the virus, you will both get it.… I just ask you to be careful…stay safe, and have fun!

If you have cohabitants, one sick person will absolutely infect everyone else unless:
-the sick person is in an entirely separate wing of the house with zero contact or shared spaces (no hugging, kissing, co-sleeping, eating dinner together)
-the uninfected person is already immune
-maybe you've got a hardcore medical fetish and wear hazmat suit all the time which is kept in a clean room, and you have some CDC approved decontamination sequence to prevent you from getting dirty hands on the hazmat suit while donning it
-you're magic

For any normal couple, these are unlikely to be the circumstances, as relatively few people have recovered yet, and the other suggestions are laughable. Having sex with your non-quarantined partner isn't going to be what gets you sick. Having them snore in your face and kissing them at the end of the work day will.

Besides, the OP and I are lucky enough to live in a municipality with under ten confirmed cases, so it's unlikely we're infected in the first place. We have stockpiled (slowly, because we aren't hoarding assholes) enough food and supplies to last over a month without leaving the house, and could easily wait an 11 day window to ensure we're healthy. Additionally, we've been going out only for food for the last two weeks, and, because I understand that Covid can live on surfaces, and the likely average duration of said lifespan, I quarantine anything that comes in the house for 48 hours, so we don't get it off the soup can while making dinner. I'm not a germaphobe. Nope.

Basically, we could eat eachother's boogers, and it wouldn't make any difference. Sex is definitely the least of our worries. Strangulation is a much more likely cause of death.

Any ideas on stuff two healthy people can do with a shitload of toys, trapped in an apartment, for a month?