Online now
Online now

The Question Game

Calico​(switch female)
4 years ago • Apr 7, 2020
Calico​(switch female) • Apr 7, 2020
In high school I went to a party and drank too much. Ended up jumping on a bed like a little kid. Some who didnt like me spread a rumour I was having lots of sex with my boyfriend in front of people.

As back them I was still an innocent cinnamon roll it didnt stick 😅

If there was a moment in time you could freeze with someone, who would it be and why?
Duke Montefort​(dom male)
Duke Montefort​(dom male) • Apr 7, 2020
I had been accepted to work towards a Master's degree. I had classes, a job, and a girlfriend in a month. I was happy. It was the happiest four months of my life. However, things changed.

What is the happiest moment in your life and why?
Jolene​(sub female){PapaBear}
1) I would freeze the last time I was with my dad before his stroke. I wish I had know then how much he would change and not taken for granted his intelligence, engagement, and sense of humor.

2) The happinest moments in my life are when my twin and I are in bed together laughing until we cry, for hours, not sleeping, because we can't stop talking to each other.

What is the most interesting way you've orgasmed?
Richlydefined​(sub female){Gardener}
Night. Its quiet and I feel more at peace with myself and whats going on around me. I always feel like I need to be doing sonething or making sure everything is ok with everyone during the day.

Who's your favorite fictional character and why?
rottenbrat​(sub female){Skyrich}
Favorite fictional character is from a romance/adventure story based on the fall of Rome at the time of Julius Caesar. The character's name is Syphax. He is written as a personal bodyguard and gladiator who continuously puts himself between the woman he loves and things that threaten her to the point of being arrested and put in the gladiator arena in her place when she murders someone who killed her family.

What do you wish someone could have or would have told you much earlier in life?
Bunnie
Bunnie • Apr 7, 2020
Just before the sun comes up there’s a stillness.... a pause.
It’s almost like life is just pausing a moment to take a breath before the hustle and bustle of the day begins. That stillness brings peace to my soul.

What brings you peace?
No Body​(dom male)
No Body​(dom male) • Apr 7, 2020
I will fail. I have set myself on and path and my biggest fear is not that I will fail myself but those who I am trying to help. In this I can not fail them as it will hurt more than any pain I have known.

What is you greatest dream?