Online now
Online now

The Question Game

esmeralda​(masochist female)
4 years ago • Apr 8, 2020
I am very disorganized, so I have a really hard time keeping track of all my deadlines and finding things ( mostly written notes) objects not so much because I know in what section of the room/ house they are.

Question: are you part of a fandom ? (Books, movies, video games, etc)
Calico​(switch female)
Calico​(switch female) • Apr 8, 2020
My husband and u are both huge nerds and have a great live of many fandoms (Dr Who, Harry Potter, LOTR, Mortal Instruments, Firefly) but top of my list I'm a Hannigram đź’™

If you could live a week in any TV show what would it be?
esmeralda​(masochist female)
Friends, definitely, friends!
I mean who wouldn't want to hear joey's "how you doin'" or watch one of Rachel's drama episodes in person! And nearly get killed by Monica if you move something out of place... There are so many more incredible fun things that I would do!

Question: if you could became a professional in something overnight ( Like if you have been practicing all your life that thing)
What would it be ?? (Sports, skills...etc)
Bunnie
Bunnie • Apr 8, 2020
Anyone who makes it to the status of being called “boog” in my life, are my favourites.

If you could adjust one moment in history, what would it be?
No Body​(dom male)
4 years ago • Apr 9, 2020
No Body​(dom male) • Apr 9, 2020
That is easy the death of Dr. King. So much would have been netter had he lived. I know other times and people but to much would have changed and not always for the better. Dr. King was on the road to righting wrongs and changing hearts.

If you could pick one person to have a play date with who would it be????
Richlydefined​(sub female){Gardener}
My friend Alex, we came close one time but we just never had the time or opportunity to make it happen when he used to come home to visit.

If you could change one unwritten rule in society what would it be?
Celestial Allure​(sub female)
That it's taboo to platonically show love to your friends, and branching off from that, that it's odd to show physical affection outside of close relationships. I'd love to normalize casually showing affection, let me hug my friend and cuddle them! Hell let me playonically make out with people.

If you could be any mythical creature what would it be?
Bunnie
Bunnie • Apr 9, 2020
A mermaid.

Would you rather the opportunity to walk on the moon, or to explore the deepest depths of the ocean?