Online now
Online now

Turn ons

girlinthewoods
4 years ago • Apr 6, 2020

Turn ons

girlinthewoods • Apr 6, 2020
When is the moment for you that you realize a woman is down w being a sub/ you know you can dominate her?
DrKrall
DrKrall • Apr 6, 2020
I would say when mutually agreed upon. It doesn't necessarily have to be a spoken or written agreement.

Some act very submissive in general and towards every one they meet. This doesn't mean it's OK for every one to try to dominate them.
skyrich​(dom male){rottenbrat}
There are different levels of domination, just as there are different levels of submission. Certainly, I have the discussion and agreement prior to tying her up, spanking her and other, shall we say, intense, activities.

I know that a woman is "down" with it, by how she responds to me, to my conversation, my body language etc. For example, I was once in a Moroccan restaurant, and there was a belly dancer who came around to all of the tables. She'd motion for some guy to stand up and dance with her, and proceed to playfully tie his wrists with one of her scarves, much to the amusement of the rest of the diners. When she came to my table, and invited me to play, I stood up, and gave her the "stare", watched her catch her breath, and bite her lower lip. When she tried to tie my hands, I snatched the scarf from her and quickly tied one of her wrists, keeping eye contact with her. She immediately turned around and put her other had behind her back. At that point, I clearly had permission to finish it up, so I did, much to the amusement of myself, her, and everyone at my table, including my wife. icon_smile.gif

Not all agreements need to be verbal.

Now, did I take her home that night, slap a collar on her, proclaim her mine, tie her up, and whip her? Of course not. Did I dominate her? Yes. Did he submit to that? Again, yes. But, clearly, this was not a lasting relationship. Hell, it wasn't a relationship at *all*. But, it was fun for a few moments -- for all of us.
    The most loved post in topic
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
4 years ago • Apr 7, 2020

Re: Turn ons

girlinthewoods wrote:
When is the moment for you that you realize a woman is down w being a sub/ you know you can dominate her?

How do you know? You both open your mouths and words come out, that form a negotiation where consent is granted.
Without consent its rape and/or abuse. Plain ans simple.
Expectations need to be addressed and talked about on BOTH sides.
There needs to be no assuming or no filling in of the blanks with what you think s/he might want or need on BOTH sides of the whip! Conversation needs to be clear and concise and keep going till both parties are on the same page.

Its actually easy to "figure out" when you have an actual open and honest conversation regarding what you want to do to each-other.
House Talion​(dom male)
4 years ago • Apr 20, 2020
House Talion​(dom male) • Apr 20, 2020
They compliment me on my techniques and wait smiling for a response. The compliment is only such if they dont wait for continued attention and I've been complimented on many techniques from the way I present myself to florentine floggers
Onlinedomguy​(dom male)
4 years ago • Apr 21, 2020
Onlinedomguy​(dom male) • Apr 21, 2020
Great question. My first thought as I considered your query was if there is a moment when I know. I thought about a recent encounter and then a few not so recent. I think for me, I get a sense from the conversation we are having. Like any relationship as you get to know one another, various comments are made at specific times which tell each person there is interest and I supposed when speaking to a submissive woman, I think I know we are moving in a direction that could lead to her surrender as she tells me more about her life, her desires, and what she is looking for in a Dom. People generally will become more open and share more about who they are as they start to trust you. I am never in a rush to go from Aloha to on your knees! I want to know who she is and what she desires and needs so I can make sure I am a good match from my perspective for her and she for me. Once I get passed that point and we are still talking and revealing more about each other, then I know we are getting closer to the moment she asks me to take her. I rarely ask her to surrender, I wait until she wants to surrender and I usually know it is coming, not just exactly what conversation will get us there. Slow and steady wins the race from my point of view.

So there is not a specific moment for me, but a series of moments building upon one another to create the actual moment of surrender. I have not always been right, but mostly am.