Online now
Online now

Biggest Turn On

rottenbrat​(sub female){Skyrich}
4 years ago • Apr 8, 2020
Another jumped into my head.......
He was a Peter Frampton fan, and I was going to a concert with another friend that Frampton was headlining for. I knew he would have felt awkward if I had given him my ticket to go with her. Instead I asked him if he wanted a picture since I would be in the front row center stage. He said if I could get on that would be awesome. Photography is a hobby of mine, and he always liked my work.
8 months later, when I was sure he would have forgotten about that conversation, I asked him to stop by a photo framing shop on the way home from work.
He had this knowing smirk on his face, so I asked him what he was so smug about.
He proceeded to recite the entire conversation we had 8 months earlier and said he figured I was finally doing something with that. I had to pick my jaw up frpm the car floor.
I couldn't get anything past him, and again... I wanted to jump him right there in the parking lot.
My comment was something like, "It figures you of all people would remember that from 8 months ago!"
To which he replied, "I remember everything where you are concerned."
Sammi Babi UwU​(sub female)
Rottenbrat:
(My comment was something like, "It figures you of all people would remember that from 8 months ago!"
To which he replied, "I remember everything where you are concerned.")

Oh yeah, that's hot. *Fans self* I don't know why, but when a man remembers something far back, I get hot and brothered every time. Especially when he follows it up with a one liner like that.
rottenbrat​(sub female){Skyrich}
Sammi Babi: Oh yeah, that's hot. *Fans self* I don't know why, but when a man remembers something far back, I get hot and brothered every time. Especially when he follows it up with a one liner like that.

And how do you not love the he'll out of someone who knows you THAT well? I was a gonner.
esmeralda​(masochist female)
I know this is very common and there's nothing new or special about it but I get really turn on when i get kissed on the neck but from behind and even more if I am not expecting it, it really makes my knees turn into jell-o.
Also if I get softly bit in my earlobe also from behind.

Those are the two things that get me turn on faster and harder
skyrich​(dom male){rottenbrat}
Sammi Babi UwU wrote:
Oh yeah, that's hot. *Fans self* I don't know why, but when a man remembers something far back, I get hot and brothered every time. Especially when he follows it up with a one liner like that.

Fact: if you tie a memory to an emotion, it burns in your brain forever.

Fact: Women do this *all the time*, because, in general, they feel deeply about *everything.* Which is why a woman can remember, in vivid detail, every facet of an event, what she was wearing, the weather, what he was wearing. All of it.

Fact: Men are capable of this -- but don't do it so often because, frankly we don't care. icon_smile.gif

Here's another turn-on. De and I went to a fancy restaurant, tuxedo for me, evening gown for her. What no one else knew: Her only underwear was a discreet nipple chain. That thought drove us both crazy all evening.
TheNaiad​(sub female)
TheNaiad​(sub female) • Apr 8, 2020
Also: Honesty about intention/being intentional; one thing I loved about my husband when we were dating, is he didn't play any games or pull any punches. He would text me right back, we emailed all the time, talked on the phone/skype pretty much every day, he would send video messages he made me. Soon we were spending almost all of our free time together; this may not be right for everyone, but it was for us. His interest in me was always abundantly clear and made me feel very safe; it was also extremely attractive to me, as it was one of many things that showed how secure in himself he was, and how committed he was to making me feel completely secure in his feelings for me. Also simply that he always enjoyed my company; it wasn't just driven by getting specific needs fulfilled, like choosing from a buffet which parts he wanted.

We talked about it one time when I had commented on how much I appreciated that and how I couldn't stand games playing in that way, and he was like "Why would I pretend that you're not the most amazing woman I have ever met? When I'm interested, I'm all in--- and any woman who doesn't like that isn't the right one for me."
skyrich​(dom male){rottenbrat}
OK, one more. Not a sexual turn-on, per se but something that definitely put me in my "dom space", like I'm king of the world, and master of all I survey, everything is right, and in its proper place.

She would come up behind me, hug me tightly, her palms under my shirt and over my breasts. I'd feel the warmth of her cheek pressed against my shoulder blade. She's sigh, and whisper: "You're my hero."

Nothing.
But.
Bliss.
TheDankLord​(switch male)
TheDankLord​(switch male) • Apr 8, 2020
I'm a switch so I am a dominant sometimes. I have a long list of fantasies/fetishes, too many to mention all in one post. But these are some of the things that get me instantly turned on.

One of my favorite things, in fact probably my favorite thing period, is hogtying a sub and tickling her, especially on her bare feet. I have a huge kink for girls with ticklish feet mainly so I can do this to them. Its my favorite way to torment a sub, and is a great alternative to impact play if I'm with someone who does not enjoy pain. If you have them in a nice tight and secure hogtie and they are really ticklish, you can drive them absolutely mad and the only thing they are able to do is just sit there and take it. Super hot. There are of course other ways to immobilize a person, but hogties are my favorite. I love that view of their feet and face from the front, and you can flip them on their side to touch areas that may be harder to reach when they are on their belly.

I also like it when a sub wears their restraints around the house just because they randomly feel like it. Of all the kinks in BDSM bondage is my biggest and even outside the bedroom I love to add it to other things. I also love subs who do self-bondage, who enthusiastically wear their restraints and put them on without me asking.

There are certain outfits I like too. I have a thing for girls in prison uniforms, especially the orange ones but striped is nice too. I also love seeing a girl wearing their daily street/indoor clothes and shoes, perhaps T-Shirt and jeans along with some nice trainers, sandals, or just her bare feet, while in handcuffs/leg irons. I love the contrast between the relaxed look of regular daily dress, with the restrictiveness of the restraints. Its almost as if she was captured unexpectedly; kidnapped on the way to work, arrested while she was out for a run etc. Great for role play, and for casual bondage such as what I mentioned in the second thing. Perfect if you are trying to simulate a non-consensual scenario like kidnapping or imprisonment, or if you want to add some kinky flare to her standard daily attire.
BigBubbles
4 years ago • Apr 9, 2020
BigBubbles • Apr 9, 2020
My turn ons are confidence, integrity, being trustworthy and intelligent. A deep voice and accent is nice too. But one of the biggest turn ons is how they make you feel. If a man will treat me like no other woman but me exists in front of the world I would gladly submit to him. And also someone who does and remembers the little things. Just to know they care and are thinking of you.