Online now
Online now

Cumming Inside You

DiscoveringMe​(sub female){Cocooned}
4 years ago • Apr 8, 2020

Cumming Inside You

I lived a vanilla lifestyle for 20 years. Most of that time I did not like having my partner cum inside me. Not just because it was a backup contraceptive, but because I hated cleaning up afterwards. I would see my partner shudder, ejaculate, then roll over and pass out. I, on the other hand, would get up and go to the bathroom to clean up. Now, since I've been actively living the BDSM lifestyle for a bit I discovered that it is actually a fetish! My Dom does enjoy being able to cum inside of me and has always done so. He does help me by cleaning me afterwards. So today he made a comment that made me wonder. He said "I think all women enjoy having men cum inside them". Which made me wonder if this was true? Women - do you like having men cum inside?
The Number one Sir​(dom male)
Not all women love their man cumming inside of them but the majority do...its natural..

From my perspective I love it, there is nothing hotter than surrendering to the primal urge. As a male its my instinct to shoot my semen as deep as possible in her, her instinct is to accept it inside her and pull me in as much as she can. I crave giving it, and she craves receiving it...

I get hard even thinking about it icon_wink.gif
DiscoveringMe​(sub female){Cocooned}
True that most times I ask for it. But I think it's not because I enjoy it, but because I know HE enjoys it! I am past the primal stages of craving man's seed for fertilization to reproduce. It really is the pleasure I get in satisfying him.
Lexxa​(sub female)
Lexxa​(sub female) • Apr 8, 2020
I LOVE it!! But I have a breeding fetish so.....kinda just comes with the territory in my case lol.
The Number one Sir​(dom male)
DiscoveringMe wrote:
True that most times I ask for it. But I think it's not because I enjoy it, but because I know HE enjoys it! I am past the primal stages of craving man's seed for fertilization to reproduce. It really is the pleasure I get in satisfying him.

Just because we aren't all making babies doesn't mean the urge to follow through on the thoughts/feelings/actions goes away; and the pleasure we get from it
AKittenforSir​(sub female){JohnBond}
Definitely not all women enjoy it - no kink has an “everyone enjoys it” option. Hell, not even everyone likes sex or likes having orgasms.

For me I think it depends on the encounter. If it’s a one time hookup I absolutely would not want the person cumming inside me.

However, I LOVE when Sir cums inside me. I very much enjoy the primal symbolism of him claiming me.
Sammi Babi UwU​(sub female)
I do have to say, for what ever reason. I dont know why exactly...

Especially when I'm on top, It turns me on to watch him go inside me. Knowing that I'm in control of this moment and how intense his sensation will be, really sends me sky rocketing. I feel like a goddess that's taking everything from him. I love telling him to watch as I watch him. (Hoooot)
Sunshinegirl​(sub female)
Sunshinegirl​(sub female) • Apr 8, 2020
This is how babies are made, in case any of you forgot. For those of you not wanting children, (even on birth control which is highly effective but not 100%) having a man ejaculate inside you is not a smart move unless you two are 1) emotionally prepared to raise and care for a child and 2) financially prepared to care for and raise a child. I know it’s a fetish for some of you but this is not a fetish to take lightly. You can seriously screw up a child’s life by dabbling in breeding fetishes. So no, not all women enjoy a man cumming inside them.