Online now
Online now

WHO'S YOUR DADDY !?!

skyrich​(dom male){rottenbrat}
4 years ago • Apr 24, 2020
BigBubbles wrote:
My Daddy would be Dwayne(The Rock) Johnson. Hes funny, caring, smart and is built like a beast! Hes big enough to make my big ass seem small. He can manhandle me anytime. 💜💪

@BigBubbles

Plus, you know, if you slap his ass you'll be hitting rock bottom.
FeistyMinx​(sub female){HAPPYL❤VE}
nicole r wrote:
Dracula from Dracula Untold... The leather, the biting, the intensity on having to hold back...😍

You know...since they're not our real dominants... I don't suppose it would hurt to have more than one... choice anyway...😈
BigBubbles
BigBubbles • Apr 24, 2020
Well damn if we can have more than one then Tom Hardy would be my second Daddy! And Jensen Ackles as a 3rd alternate. So I've always got one ready to bat. Geez clean up Aisle 69. Oh reasons why. They all are funny, sweet and yummy.
GypsyPirate​(sub female)
GypsyPirate​(sub female) • Apr 24, 2020
Mine would be Captain Jack Sparrow. We would sail around the Caribbean, it would always be exciting, he would make me laugh and looks like he would know how to please. Plus it's Johnny Depp. Yumo.
The Bull​(dom male)
The Bull​(dom male) • Apr 24, 2020
So for a real life person, I would choose a former Roman Emperor, Marcus Aurelius, Why? the man had all the power in the world yet chose to wield it with restraint and his writing that do survive indicate a man who understood and practiced stoicism, integrity, the rule of law and he cared about his soldiers and subjects by providing what we would today call good leadership and.

As far as a fictional character I would choose Stewy from Family guy, I mean come on, that guy has tiny evil Dom written all over him!
Gidgetbaby
4 years ago • Apr 25, 2020

NordMaster

Gidgetbaby • Apr 25, 2020
BigBubbles wrote:
Well damn if we can have more than one then Tom Hardy would be my second Daddy! And Jensen Ackles as a 3rd alternate. So I've always got one ready to bat. Geez clean up Aisle 69. Oh reasons why. They all are funny, sweet and yummy.
WholesomeWhore​(switch female){SwellDaddy}
Well wee subbies, if we are choosing a back up Daddy.... David Mailer (portrayed by Patrick Gilmore) in the show "Travellers". If you've seen the show I imagine you will already know
why - he's naturally kind and caring yet can muster the courage to stand up for those he feels are vulnerable or have suffered injustice, always willing to put himself in jeopardy or out of pocket if it means helping someone who needs it.
Fallible Malleable
Fallible Malleable • Apr 25, 2020
Dom choice: Gomez Addams from The Addams Family. He's got his act together, knew how to wear a suit, projects confidence and a commanding presence without looking like he is over compensating. He is crazy about Morticia, makes her a priority and she knows it. I mean really, you cannot deny the chemistry that the two created.

Dom second choice: Dexter from the Showtime series Dexter. Master of blades, rope, & restraints. icon_wink.gif

Domme choice: Lorraine Broughton, Charlize Theron’s character in Atomic Blonde. She commands any situation she is dropped into. She acted as a protector to Delphine Lasalle as she sought to guide her in the world of espionage and she had a healthy carnal appetite.

Domme second choice: Delores Abernathy of Westworld. After decades of being other people's play thing she is now reshaping the world to her choosing.
rosethorn​(sub female)
rosethorn​(sub female) • Apr 25, 2020
I love this post. Such an awesome idea.

Mine is Keuanu Reeves aka neo.
Those clubs in the matrix all seemed bdsm related.... pug me in anytime icon_wink.gif