Online now
Online now

Ranting

blue fluffy bunny​(masochist female)
4 years ago • Apr 26, 2020

Ranting

I’m sick of some doms on here getting butt hurt because I’m feeling them out and not moving at their pace. I thought we was all grown on here so for a couple of doms to call me bitch and to get rude and nasty just because I’m taking my time, this is why I take my time because of fake shit like that. So if you want to come at me sideways next time just know you will get blocked. If you say your a grown man then act like it I just started looking for a dom so if I make a connection and its not with you just move along I’m not here to waste nobody time grow up please.
    The most loved post in topic
heartbrokengirl​(sub female)

Re: Ranting

Even after you find your Dom the messages won't stop lol

but talking and vetting is soooo important. Find the right one for you!
if their not willing to take time to get to know you and what you want ...he is not it! keep looking
heartbrokengirl​(sub female)
@fluffy It took me a lot of talking and a lot of vetting before finding my Daddy.
As a new sub I feel like i didn't take the time to check things out and explore before jumping with the first Dom who wanted to talk with me. Would have saved soooo much aggravation and hurt if I would have taken things way slower and looked for the right one, not the first one lol
FloraDragon​(dom male){Roaming Wi}
If they insist you fall at his/her feet in the first instance then what are their goals, probably or a play toy that will be discarded when they are board, people deserve respect.

Trust can only be built over time - I can't say how long because it will vary from person to person this cannot be scripted only you will know from your dialogue but what is sadly missing from the message system is the the non verbal signals - are they really listening to you
and using as I used to call them 'conducive grunt', or affirmations through a nob, noise, a clarification, or are they really simply saying what you want to hear.

Use all the tools at your disposal, time, clarification, gut feeling to vet anyone before taking the next step, and even then be sceptical until you know that the cart, trust and support is genuine. A true and committed person will wait, will talk and will understand.