Online now
Online now

Littles and Middles

Ingénue{VK}
3 years ago • May 8, 2020
Ingénue{VK} • May 8, 2020
I have a bear. He isn't a stuffie. My actual father gave him to me when I was going through a tough time. He's my only one. He's brown and worn out. He's like a horcrux. If I lost him I'd not recover.
Palesugarcookie​(sub female)
Ingénue wrote:
I have a bear. He isn't a stuffie. My actual father gave him to me when I was going through a tough time. He's my only one. He's brown and worn out. He's like a horcrux. If I lost him I'd not recover.

He is a treasure then!!! 💜💜💜
Palesugarcookie​(sub female)
ThePapaBearsJolene wrote:
Is it a sloth?

I have two. One is the color of creamy coffee and loves honey. The other looks like a red raccoon, but isn't.

Yes it is a sloth!!!
A bear and fox?
Mama Bear JJ​(dom female){koa}
3 years ago • May 9, 2020
Hi! My name is Jess ... but my Daddy calls me his little Monkey.

My favorite middle space activity is snuggling with my Daddy and my stuffed monkeys in his chair. I also like to color, adult or more complex kids coloring books with colored pencils. And since I'm somewhat new to being a middle (about 3 months), I'm enjoying exploring the idea of it and finding and shopping for things that I might enjoy when I'm in my middle space. I said no to stuffies in the start and now have 4 ... oopsie ;p

Would definitely love getting to know other littles and middles more, as well as have the opportunity to share things and do things with others that get it. P.S. I don't mind being a bit of a big sis to littles, I think they are silly and fun.
Mama Bear JJ​(dom female){koa}

Re: I have a question - opinions wanted!!

Remlud wrote:
Hello all you Ls and Ms. I'm so sorry if this isn't where I should post it but I didn't want just anyone to answer, I wanted your answers. I can also delete it if I am invading your new fun space icon_smile.gif

I wanted to ask, how did you know that you were a L/M? I am a sub, but the reasons I have come down this path is because my life is so stressful. I have really high anxiety , mood swings, self doubt, etc. I was looking for a Dom to show me how to better manage myself and explore sexually as well. After being on this site, I realized, almost immediately that I specifically wanted a Daddy Dom, not just a Dom.

Short back story, no childhood, lots of trauma, grew up way too soon.

My questions...
1. How did you know you were a L/M?
2. Do you think exploring being a L/M might help with the stress of life and my responsibilities because what 4 year old thinks of all the things that I do?
3. If I am already established as NOT a L/M, how would I tell/ask my Daddy Dom that this is something that I would want to explore?

Thank you for literally ANY advice, you wonderfully sparkly collection of cute souls icon_smile.gif

To sort of answer one of your questions, or at least give you some hope ...

I'm a new middle. My Dom and I switch from a Master/sub dynamic to a Daddy/middle one three months ago.

I originally got into BDSM because I have developed severe social anxiety over the last couple of years, which made it difficult for me to go out and get things done for work and personally. Having a Dom to take charge seemed like a good way to help manage that, get through attacks, and keep me on track. The Master/sub roles were helpful to some extent, but they didn't really make the anxiety go away, they just made me have to do things whether I felt like it or not.

The more I worked through what I needed and ways to cope with my worsening anxiety, the more frustrated I became because I felt like I was having to be treated and work through going places and doing things like a kid ... like I'm going to go to the store soon, I need to get these things, if there are too many people in an aisle I can go down a different one and come back, the only person I have to interact with is the cashier, etc.

It worked, but it made me feel really stupid and sort of made the anxiety worse because it was making me feel bad about myself. My reaction to it was becoming more and more like a kid would, matching the way I felt like I had to treat myself and that others had to treat me to deal with my anxiety. It made my Dom suggest we give the Daddy/middle thing a try.

It wasn't something I'd considered before, but it has been perfect for me and has helped so much. Three months ago I was either having, or on the verge of having, anxiety attacks multiple times a week and every time I had to go out somewhere. I was constantly having to work through things before I could do them or go out. Now, I don't have to do that anymore and I haven't had an anxiety attack in at least two months. I've been able to do things and go places that were really hard before without even consciously thinking about it or working through anything.

So ... if stress and anxiety are something you are struggling with a lot, I think being a little or middle could definitely be helpful for you. Especially if you already have an interest in exploring that role beyond using it to help with those things. It lets you have a space in your head mentally where you can deal with them in a different and simpler way, as well as feel more okay about having those problems in the first place. Kids go through stuff and they don't always deal with it well ... and that's okay lol.

Anyways, I've talked enough. Feel free to message me anytime if you have more questions that you don't want to share in front of others or just want to talk about it. I'm happy to help icon_smile.gif
Manda Panda​(sub female)
Manda Panda​(sub female) • May 9, 2020
Ingénue wrote:

Awww I have a stuffie that my grandma gave me when I was 5. She is older than my kids! If I lost her, I don't know what I'd do! She's had my back for years ♥️
xxxalexxx​(sub female)
3 years ago • May 14, 2020
xxxalexxx​(sub female) • May 14, 2020
when / how did the stuffie parade in the blogs happen because i am so so down and will 1000% participate in it!!
LaceCorset​(sub female){Not lookin}
3 years ago • May 14, 2020
@Remlud I didn’t realize what the little/middle space was until the last few years though I’ve always identified as a brat/sub. The little/middle space is something I enjoy as an escape.

Self discovery is a wonderful thing and I’m glad you feel free and safe to ask questions and explore. I’ve enjoyed the information and interactions on thecage.

My favorite is playing with other little/middles like Pokemon Go or CandyCrush or watching Disney. Or being pampered and held by Daddy.
~L