Online now
Online now

Littles and Middles

TheLittlePrincess​(sub female){SSG}
3 years ago • Jul 24, 2020
Ooo! I just found this forum! Hi I'm Princess. Oh wait...haha forgot I just recently changed my username. Still getting used to it. I'm Lion Cub. Very excited to find this thread.
As for little space activities I like to color, play with stuffies, watch cartoons, and play games outside and play pretend.
I love love loooove snackies. Lol You can ask my mommy. She mentions snacks and I'm just like, I don't know what it is but I know I want it. I like Gushers a lot and snack cakes.
Palesugarcookie​(sub female)
I am glad you found it. I have been a little silent, but I am back. I love to color...recently I started the wreck it journal which has been super beneficial.

I hope you all are well! I have missed you guys!
TeachMeSomeManners
TeachMeSomeManners • Jul 24, 2020
Hi Hi!

I'm Holly. I'm a middle. I love to paint my toe nails and cuddle with my favorite Stuffie. Her name is Juliet and she's a bunny. And naps with my blanket. It's the softest. I like to read books too. And fandoms are the BEST! And watching cartoons, and movies, and musicals. And dancing!

I just read through the last two months of posts... so many littles, liddles, mittles, and middles!!! *jumps up and down* And so creative too!!

Favorite snacks: ALL. THE. SNACKS! But seriously - goldfish or pretzels, berries, jellybelly jellybeans (not the gross flavors), MARSHMALLOWS!!!

I am so glad I found this post today! I needed a little middle space! icon_smile.gif
TeachMeSomeManners
TeachMeSomeManners • Jul 24, 2020
OH! And grilled cheeses too!
curiouslittle​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jul 25, 2020
curiouslittle​(sub female) • Jul 25, 2020
Hiii! I'm kinda new as well, I don't know what my age is but I love disney movies, Lilo and Stitch is the best, Frozen 2, Big Hero 6, Anastasia...all the movies!! I love ice cream with LOTS of sprinkles and chocolate chips and yummies on top and I like colouring and cuddling icon_smile.gif Also I like to stroke soft things like blankies and my stuffies icon_smile.gif
Bunnie
3 years ago • Jul 25, 2020
Bunnie • Jul 25, 2020
Grilled cheeses! Yum!