Online now
Online now

The Phases of (brat) Submission

skyrich​(dom male){rottenbrat}
4 years ago • May 10, 2020
@AngelBunny
Thanks. And yes, I believe these phases are common to all types of submissives, to one degree or another, (which is why "brat" is in parentheses in the title). You are correct that each new element added to the dynamic may cause some, (or all), of these phases to recycle. I'm glad you enjoyed it. icon_smile.gif

@SBD
Glad you liked it! But, I thought I was "Aragon", not "grasshopper" icon_wink.gif

@NewbieGemini
I'm happy this piece help you to have some introspection. I invite you to read "Responsibility" and "Commitment" in my blog, they may help you with those fears. icon_wink.gif

@xlilbratbaex
Perfectly normal and expected. You wouldn't be you otherwise. As always, I'm gratified that my writings have helped you to understand your own reactions a bit better.

------------
To everyone: Thank you for your support and encouragement. As always, feel free to ask questions or comment, either publicly or privately.

--Rich
Quirkyrebel​(sub female)

Read your post

Quirkyrebel​(sub female) • May 10, 2020
Yeah, I think I remember going through something like that. I backed out before I reached acceptance though. Now the phases are yet to repeat.
Sir Don​(dom male){InTalksWS}
sometimes we are drawn to certain people for a reason.... we have our ONE and yet we need to help others on there journey ....some brats just need a swift kick in the aas....not naming any names but you know who you are.....