Online now
Online now

The Phases of (brat) Submission

madamcapri​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jun 6, 2020
madamcapri​(sub female) • Jun 6, 2020
Thank you for the post. This helps me understand what I have been thinking. As I am new to this lifestyle, there is so much going thru my mind. I know that I am slightly more brat than sub, mostly because I don't understand all the aspects of the lifestyle. Thank you once again.
skyrich​(dom male){rottenbrat}
@msdamcapri

You are welcome 🙂
I'm glad it was helpful. You might also want to read my blog entries if you haven't already.

A brat is a sub, just a particular kind of sub.

Feel free to ask questions about any aspect of this lifestyle.
Witch Abroad​(sub female)
Witch Abroad​(sub female) • Jun 6, 2020
I am a complete BRAT. My former Dom and dear friend would agree to all these phases. It’s refreshing to see them put into words as I didn’t really know what I felt - I know I acted each one out and with a lot of dramatic temper tantrums.

I have remained friends platonically with my former Dom who moved and sadly we could not continue our relationship as it had been. He described me as the most difficult, challenging and downright bloody minded submissive he’d ever met.
Quirkyrebel​(sub female)
Quirkyrebel​(sub female) • Jun 6, 2020
@Witch Abroad

I feel you. I overreact, have tantrums, and tease a little bit myself. Even when I do get the fear of how things will go meeting someone new. As I have gotten out of things remembering my experiences and feeling unfulfilled before. Indeed we are challenges. But for good reason! I'm not even friends with the Dom I stopped messaging about a month or two ago. Follow your heart. Be patient. And do what's the best for maintaining a healthy relationship! You are not alone! Maybe we will both find someone who is worthy of our time and attention... Best of luck!