Road Toad
3 years ago • May 27, 2020
Road Toad • May 27, 2020
R E D ..... R e d ..... red ...

Last edited by * on Wed May 27, 2020 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total
Bunnie
Bunnie • May 27, 2020
A driver is nearing a bend in the road. As he approaches, a car coming in the opposite direction slows down, and as they pass each other the driver of the passing vehicle yells out “PIGGGG.”
In angry retaliation, the man yells back “BITCHHHH”... as he continues around the corner...

and hits a pig.
Road Toad
Road Toad • May 27, 2020
It's the young man's first day on his new job at the local hardware store.
The owner comes over and tells, him today is all about training.
A gentleman enters the store the owner leans over to the young man saying "Watch n learn son, watch n learn". Eager to learn the trade the young fellow pays close attention to everything said ...
Owner "Good afternoon good sir! Is there anything I can help you with on this fine day?!"
Customer "Indeed there is, I'm looking for some grass seed"
Owner"Grass seed sir?"
Customer "Please!"
Owner "Right this way sir!"
He leads the gentleman to the garden section and proceeds to say: "Here we are sir, I think you'll find we have a very large selection of grass seed to choose from, there's your lawnmower."
Customer "Lawnmower?!"
Owner "yes sir, once all your grass is grown you'll be needing to give it a trim"
Customer "Aaah yes, good thinking!"
Owner "why thank you, sir, you have a good day now!"

Watching closely the young man paid close attention to the way his boss just made the sale. Seeing a new customer enter the store the boss urges the young man forward "There you go, son, next one's all yours, give it a try"

The awkward-looking man walks into the store trying not to make eye contact as the young man walks right up to him and with a confident tone to his voice asks "Good afternoon sir! Is there anything I can help you with on this fine day?!" The man quietly stutters and mumbles "Well, my er.. my girlfriend .. you see ... well, its that time of the month..heh... do you sell... ummm.. do you have any Tampax? she needs a Tampax..... "
The young man "TAMPAX?! of course sir right this way!"
The Young man leads the awkward customer to the health aisle he saw from the gardening section earlier and quickly located what the customer needed and started proudly stating "There you go sir, and there's your lawnmower."
Customer "Lawnmower?!"
Young Man "Yes sir, Lawnmower"
The owner looks worried
Customer "What the heck do I need a lawnmower for??"
The young man points at the Tampax in the customer's hand and says
"Well since the weekend is fucked, might as well mow the lawn.."
skyrich​(dom male){rottenbrat}
A young man had been mentored by his grandfather in the pharmacy business. The grandfather was going away for a week to a conference, and left the young man in charge, with this advice. "If a customer comes in wanting something, and we don't have it, just substitute something else."

The week passed, and the grandfather came back, asking the young man if there was any trouble while he was gone.

"Well, we *did* run out of cough syrup, but, I substituted, like you told me!"

"What did you substitute?"

"Castor oil."

"Castor oil? How is castor oil is a laxative! How is that a substitute for cough syrup?"

"You see that guy over there, near the door? He doesn't DARE cough."