Online now
Online now

everyone has a joke in them let's hear your fav

Invisible​(sub female)
3 years ago • May 18, 2020
Invisible​(sub female) • May 18, 2020
I was going to tell a chemistry joke, but since I'm late to the thread, all the good ones argon.

Thank you for defining plethora.... it means a lot.

I'll wait for the laughter to settle down for this next one....

Ya know geese fly in a magnificent V - fun to watch, isn't it?
Have you noticed one side is always longer than the other?
Know why that is?.

There's more geese on that side.

(Told this to a guy once, he got sooo mad. He was trying to mansplain using big words like aerodynamics and animal intuition 🤣🤣)

Last edited by * on Mon May 18, 2020 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total
Dellydoodah​(neither female)
A man felt unwell so went to see his doctor. His doctor examined him and found a sausage in his ear.
The doctor sits the man down and tells him..
''You're not eating properly''
Sir Don​(dom male){N/A}
Sir Don​(dom male){N/A} • May 18, 2020
Does anyone know why the hillbilly cut his toilet in half???

His half assed btother was coming to see him..

I know that was a crappy joke... no i was not fishing
Dellydoodah​(neither female)
Ya know geese fly in a magnificent V - fun to watch, isn't it?
Have you noticed one side is always longer than the other?
Know why that is?.

There's more geese on that side.

(Told this to a guy once, he got sooo mad. He was trying to mansplain using big words like aerodynamics and animal intuition 🤣🤣)[/quote]

erm someone has just had to explain this one to me..
@@ duh me
tallslenderguy​(other male)
Two friends, a blonde and a redhead, are walking down the street and pass a flower shop where the redhead happens to see her husband buying flowers. She sighs and says:

"Oh, crap, my husband is buying me flowers again… for no reason... and he always has expectations after giving me flowers, and I just don't feel like spending the next three days on my back with my legs in the air."

The blonde says: "Don't you have a vase?"
tallslenderguy​(other male)
A painter is painting the outside of a church and has only one side of the church left to paint, but notices he is running low on paint, and he sees storm clouds approaching. He adds water to the paint and continues to paint, watching the angry storm clouds get closer and closer. Looking at the dwindling paint, he adds more water and picks up his feverish pace.

Working at a frenzied pace, he continues to add water while glancing over his shoulder at the approaching storm. As he finishes up the the last of the church and sparse paint, a huge storm begins and the paint begins to wash from the surface of the church. A thunder clap shakes the painter and a voice speaks from the clouds"

"Repaint, and thin no more."