Online now
Online now

Gaming

Invisible​(sub female)
3 years ago • May 19, 2020
Invisible​(sub female) • May 19, 2020
His little bunny wrote:
Funny story... I met my Dom (and man that introduced me to the lifestyle) playing knd!

He didn't go by the name Hammered did he? 😯🤣
Miinuh​(sub female){Xed}
Miinuh​(sub female){Xed} • May 19, 2020
I play on Pc, ps4, Xbox one, and switch. I used to stream so playing with everyone was a huge must for me. Haha

I don't play rpgs but I do enjoy looter shooters and open world games.

My go to games are Destiny series and 7 days to die

I'm working on other games currently such as Warframe, paladins, Division 2, pokemon sword, etc. . I have so many that I haven't touched its crazy!

I'd love to connect with yall and play some games icon_smile.gif
Devotedsub​(sub female){His}
Evalyn, quite a variety there that you play! I used to play Paladins when it was in beta form. Loved it. Played over watch at the same time. I've heard Destiny is great!

Thanks for your comment and yes would be lovely to play games sometime with some folks from here!
Knightsundere​(sub male)
3 years ago • May 20, 2020
Knightsundere​(sub male) • May 20, 2020
My type of question o:

I've played/enjoyed a little bit of everything. Bloodborne is currently my favorite for AAA games but Hyper Light Drifter and Darkest Dungeon I'd rank above it if I were including independent/small studios. Skyrim's timeless. Fallout New Vegas, Mass Effect 2, Metal Gear Solid V, all super solid. FC3 Blood Dragon is an absolute masterpiece that's only at the cult classic level for some reason. Minecraft is amazing, I do custom work for the Marketplace from time to time. Playing through the new Terraria update at the moment.

I do art for indie games as a profession anyways so it's more or less integral that I stay up to date on stuff.

IODiCeShOt wrote:
I played a bit of tomb raider, resi evil, silent hill and final famtasy back in the mid to late 90’s on PS 1 and 2. When you actually had to put some thought into it.

C'mon, lol. Little bit of nostalgia bias, my guy.
Devotedsub​(sub female){His}
Knightsundere, the really crazy thing about minecraft is how how huge the marketplace is. The availability for different options is crazy! My kid and I have spent hours and hours just looking through there before.
WhatamIfightingfor​(dom male)
Blaster Master by Sunsoft is a good series, the Wiiware title is no longer available, but the Zero Series are easy to find and really good, the NES game is rather a cult classic, and a better game in Japan.
IODiCeShOt
IODiCeShOt • May 20, 2020
His little bunny wrote:
IODiCeShOt, I never played those, but heard the RE games were great. The movie series is one of my all time favorites. And I do remember the twin screen DK... Lol. Gotta love DK. Was a great game as well... All versions I think.

Yes the RE games at the time seemed brilliant but a little awkward and slow by todays standards.

I think there were a few DK twin screens...simple but fun with the barrels icon_smile.gif
IODiCeShOt
IODiCeShOt • May 20, 2020
@Thinking Naughty.

The last of us is a brilliant game! New one coming out this month I think.