Online now
Online now

Why are men scared?

RedKat{Not now }
3 years ago • Jul 18, 2020
RedKat{Not now } • Jul 18, 2020
Maybe he ran because he thought about spanking his boyfriend? Lol, I am just being me, kidding!!!
wildGurl​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jul 19, 2020
wildGurl​(sub female) • Jul 19, 2020
Talking to someone online and then inviting them to your house sounds like a big mistake to be honest!!

The why, I think, is easy. Because online everyone is braver than usual. You don't have to keep eye contact or be aware of your mimics. Online, it's also easier for the other person to read into stuff. In the end texts don't have tone, only emojis. And everyone reads it with their own filter on.

In the end we are all scared to get screwed over.
Miki
3 years ago • Jul 19, 2020
Miki • Jul 19, 2020
Simply put, I would not assume he was "cheating". To me it sounds like he could just as easily have been "new" to all this and discovered that fantasy, imagination, whatever... and reality are two very different animals and decided that giving a spanking in reality wasn't what he imagined it would be.

I dunno, as someone wrote above, not enough info to render a definitive opinion.

As for meeting online and inviting a contact to your place.. Not a great idea. Personally I don't mix it up with people I meet online. I stick with IRL people I know from around town or whatever.

It's likely to be a tiny percentage of online men, or women for that matter, but consider how much Jack the Ripper's ghost wishes the internet was around in his time.

XD
Aquarius Dom​(dom male)
3 years ago • Jul 20, 2020
Aquarius Dom​(dom male) • Jul 20, 2020
Many join sites like these thinking it’s all about kinky sex ! It seems to come as a surprise that a degree of effort is involved !
Though in the main the scenario you describe is one where someone is using bravado to dig themselves deeper into a hole , without any clue on how to either continue or extricate themselves and believe me it’s not just guys !!