Online now
Online now

Question For Couples

SSG{ENM-TLP}
3 years ago • Jun 22, 2020

Question For Couples

SSG{ENM-TLP} • Jun 22, 2020
This is for both sides of the slash to answer.

s...do you describe your body the same way your D would?

Describe your body and ask your D to desribe your body. I think we need to see ourselves through their eyes.
    The most loved post in topic
Grey Eyes​(sub female){Owned}
Ugh, Here goes....I am still overweight but working on it. I have a wide ass and hips. I think pretty good breasts? Soft skin. More tummy than I would like. All together, maybe not bad for my age even if I'm not happy with it?
Sir Don​(dom male){Not lookin}

What I see is what she is

Grey Eyes wrote:
Ugh, Here goes....I am still overweight but working on it. I have a wide ass and hips. I think pretty good breasts? Soft skin. More tummy than I would like. All together, maybe not bad for my age even if I'm not happy with it?

What i see is what she is and what she wants to be.. nice consistly hard nipples and always wet and inviting pussy.
I am happy with body as well as her mind
Lexxa​(sub female)
Lexxa​(sub female) • Jun 22, 2020
Awwww I love this idea!

I often refer to myself as a sack of potatoes hahaha. I read this thread to Daddy this morning while snuggling in bed. He chimed in referring to me as a soft peach, a bounty of ripe summer fruit lol.

I think it’s funny that we both chose food references by default. 😂🥔 🍑🍈🍈
SSG{ENM-TLP}
Lexxa wrote:
Awwww I love this idea!

I often refer to myself as a sack of potatoes hahaha. I read this thread to Daddy this morning while snuggling in bed. He chimed in referring to me as a soft peach, a bounty of ripe summer fruit lol.

I think it’s funny that we both chose food references by default. 😂🥔 🍑🍈🍈

I love this. Thank you for reading this to your Daddy, and see...we need to learn how to see ourselves as they see us.
SSG{ENM-TLP}

Re: What I see is what she is

dondomforher wrote:
Grey Eyes wrote:

What i see is what she is and what she wants to be.. nice consistly hard nipples and always wet and inviting pussy.
I am happy with body as well as her mind

Thank you Don for sharing with GE how you see her, and for showing us that it is frequently more than what you see and more of what we are and want. I think we all would agree that a wet inviting pussy is our preference, too because it means our D isn't far from us.
heartbrokengirl​(sub female)
I have lost about 140lbs
so for me all I see is extra skin! I hate it lol everything is saggy, I often joke that I just need a total body replacement. I feel less confident now then I did when I was over 300lbs
Daddy sees things completely different he loves the way I look and always tells me how beautiful he thinks I am or how sexy he finds me. I'll take a picture for him and I will cover my tummy with my hand, that's a no no. He notices immediately and requests another picture because he wants to see all of me.
He has been working on boosting my confidence and helping me see myself in a better light. It really helps my confidence and makes me feel sexy when he sees me and he gets instantly hard.
TheChimera​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jun 23, 2020
TheChimera​(sub female) • Jun 23, 2020
This is difficult. Haha. I know Master will be posting in here, so I don't want to insult his property....

I see myself as a very heavyset woman. I often feel like some manner of Chicken plopped on top of flamingos legs.
Long shapely legs, then a large, round body. Kind of awkward.

With big, buggy eyes behind thick lens glasses. Long somewhat frizzy, curly/wavy hair that's too thick for it's own good. The term "Bushy" comes to mind.