Online now
Online now

Advice for a little..

lilWolfie​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jun 26, 2020

Advice for a little..

lilWolfie​(sub female) • Jun 26, 2020
Being on my own, no Daddy or Caregiver, I've had to learn how to express my little. An allow myself to be little from time to time.
I find when I don't do this. It bleeds into my everyday life. Causing some issues with co workers an customers. Be it the tone I reply in, the context of my reply or a distracted moment. Be it by a shiny object or something really neat I spot.
Normally some crafting, coloring, a favorite meal or treat. These things help. More recently they haven't been. Any advice on things to help keep that wall between everyday life an my little side?
Cello Master​(dom male)
3 years ago • Jun 26, 2020
Cello Master​(dom male) • Jun 26, 2020
I don’t know about the wall, my dear, but I do help littles out with online training... Shiny objects involved
littleamelia​(other female)
3 years ago • Jun 27, 2020
I do little things that can be done in plain view of coworkers and customers like eating fruit gushers or a juice box
Or giving myself an ice cream treat
Let's me be a small bit little while still being an adult.
    The most loved post in topic
changeling​(sub female){taken}
are you able to cute up your work space at all? Fun nail polish colors? Shiny things in your hair?

I've adopted a customer service persona over the years that lets me express my Little, but lately it's hard because I work in a middle management position and sometimed I have to be the boss 🥺.

I also have lots of stuffy cuddles at night when I get a chance and try to treat myself to cute things I can play with. I'm a planner nerd so planner stickers are typically my treat.

What are the things you typically need/want/enjoy as a Little?
lilWolfie​(sub female)
lilWolfie​(sub female) • Jun 27, 2020
I'm a truck driver so no real work area to make my own. I'm not one for painting my nails or clips.
We wear uniforms, but I do insist not to have it buttoned up to my chin. More for comfort above anything else.
I have a very large wolfie stuffy I can utterly not sleep with out. I do take little treats to work with me. Most often my outlet is coloring and crafting. Kind of drifting off for a few hours into it. Again my favorite meals or treats.
I enjoy just being little in the moment. Indulging on a whem or thought. Normally I put that aside an focus on work. But some times it's hard to keep that focus.
changeling​(sub female){taken}
lilWolfie wrote:
I'm a truck driver so no real work area to make my own. I'm not one for painting my nails or clips.
We wear uniforms, but I do insist not to have it buttoned up to my chin. More for comfort above anything else.
I have a very large wolfie stuffy I can utterly not sleep with out. I do take little treats to work with me. Most often my outlet is coloring and crafting. Kind of drifting off for a few hours into it. Again my favorite meals or treats.
I enjoy just being little in the moment. Indulging on a whem or thought. Normally I put that aside an focus on work. But some times it's hard to keep that focus.

Dang. That sounds hard. icon_sad.gif I'm sorry friend. I wish I had something more encouraging to say.

It's really hard to not have the outlets we need. If even just getting to chat or pop-in with a Little thought that crosses your mind, feel free to PM me.
slaveMikayla​(sub female){MstrJ }
Hi hi honey. I'm a little/middle without a Daddy right now.
For me:
I keep a hand sized stuffy in my bag *always*
At home I always use a demitasse size spoon and a dessert fork (even before i understood WHY I do)
I make a point to have fluffy or cute socks because they make me happy.
I allow myself to stop and look at the things that make me happy when I can.
I do color, sometimes... but for me watching a fun show that makes me laugh or lets me sing ... so in the car I always have my music on.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZDCbwDkXbY
I also set one night aside to look forward to build a pillow fort, and do me. U usually coloring and a movie.

I've been getting involved with the CG/lg, mg, bg groups on Fet and going to some of the virtual events. i try to pick ones that are "s types only" so that I dont have to worry about people taking the opportunity to hit on me 😕

I also have some things I do regarding my night time routine... I still sleep with my paci and i still hold my stuffy dog and my ex Daddy's shirt. It still smells like him... and I don't think I've any intention of letting it go anytime soon.

I have some self-care checklists up around my house which I've printed and laminated... if you would like me to make you one, message me and we can work out the details ❤

~Faith
AllOfMe​(sub female)
AllOfMe​(sub female) • Jun 27, 2020
Hi, for me after my mommy adult duties are done for the day I watch my Disney movies and color I have a teddy that I sleep with and bring with me if I sleep out for what ever reason (vacations ) that has some sequins on it's tummy and feet I love to just pass my hand on it and play with the sequins to relax me ,..and as far as work goes on my down time for lunch I'll put Netflix on my phone put my ear buds in and watch a cartoon I also have a mini keychain that has a soft sequins ball on it that comforts me ☺️☺️☺️ I also do not have a Daddy at this time but never the less I still have my little time 🙂🙂