Online now
Online now

Forced Tattooing

subjazzy​(sub male)
6 years ago • Aug 25, 2017

Forced Tattooing

subjazzy​(sub male) • Aug 25, 2017
I have a fantasy of humiliation and being forced to get tattoos without knowing what is being permanently marked on my body until it is done. I guess I get really excited thinking about being marked (even piercing and hickies). Does anyone else share this kind of fantasy?
    The most loved post in topic
Taramafor​(sub male)
6 years ago • Aug 26, 2017
Taramafor​(sub male) • Aug 26, 2017
It's not necessarily a fantasy. I'll go over the topics in order. I'm going to start with "forced". Then move onto "Marking" and how the two combine.

Forced: Ok, are we talking forced by strangers or by close company? Because you failed to mention that at all. Long story short there's such a thing as "Allowed forced things from trusted company". Which technically falls into the area of consent. It's a "Forced stuff is allowed" kind of thing. Very into that in and of itself myself. Could be known or even not known (Springing it on you. Can tie in with fearplay and mindfucking).

Tattooing: funny you should bring this up actually. Gotten into some roleplays where I've been marked myself. Carved with a knife too. There is of course a difference between roleplay and reality of course. Flesh was stripped away so that might be best kept in the roleplay area, among other things.

But what about when marking comes into RL? I've actually been in a conversation (two actually) about this with people I'd love to be with in reality. Branding for me though. Black rose with chains coming from the center, almost as if to reach out to catch something (Me of course). The branding itself was my idea (It's a caring enough to take the pain for a permanent mark of love thing). The symbol itself was anothers (eg: Their mark on me). Can it be done? Yes. Can it be forced? Also yes. Both in good and bad ways. (Hint: Always agree upon "Forcing it. Makes things less bad"). My stance is "go ahead and spring things on me" and this would be a very meaningful thing to have spring on me. Something that is also personal to them (symbol wise).

There's also the issue of screaming out in pain once it's done though. Can always have it applied when already gagged and chained down though. As long as it's made clear that you don't mind or even want something to be forced on you then I see no problem with it. Just make sure the dom is doing the thing you want when things are forced on you. As in make sure they know it's ok to do. That it's not a bad thing to do with you. Even if it might be with most others. Even if you point out you want it to happen (eg: allowing it) you can still go "Spring it on me wherever I like it or not some point later on which is fine and agreed upon". so that would also make it forced.

I like to have things forced on me I haven't agreed upon as well (Like to push my limits). But that can be tricky for the dom. They need something to go on after all. You're after something specific here though. Which likely won't happen to you until you point it out as an idea (to whoever you engage with) at the very least. Fortunately, after bringing up the topic of branding in the past, someone cared enough to actually suggest it as an idea in the future. Despite not being sure about it in the past. It grew on them I guess. Likely because of what it means to me. And the symbol itself is something that is meaningful about them. Was a fun conversation. And if such a thing is ever actually done I'm certain I'll have fun in the act itself. Provided it's close enough company that wants to do it of course.
subjazzy​(sub male)
6 years ago • Aug 26, 2017
subjazzy​(sub male) • Aug 26, 2017
I guess when i say forced, i really want it. I like the idea of giving up control to someone i trust to do this to me. I would like to find someone that would be interested in this. I want "humiliation" or pride of being marked by a caring person. Thanks for the reply on this!
euryale​(sub female)
6 years ago • Nov 21, 2017
euryale​(sub female) • Nov 21, 2017
I love the idea of being marked. It's so hot to have a constant reminder of my submission. I'm always begging to be marked and then having to wear my hair down to cover hickies. icon_razz.gif

I'm nervous about the permanence of tattoos but I was "forced"(in reality it was something I'd been thinking of doing for some time, he just gave me the push I needed to get it done) to get my nipples pierced by my dom and they are my favorite piercing now, they enhance the feeling in my nipples as well which only adds to the fun.
Pet7
6 years ago • Nov 22, 2017
Pet7 • Nov 22, 2017
I have always had the fantasy of being forced by my Goddess to tatoo her footprints on me ( I have a big foot fetish)
I don't think I'd ever want to do it for real though.
ShadesOfRedMrs
6 years ago • Nov 30, 2017
ShadesOfRedMrs • Nov 30, 2017
Sir instructs me each morning to write his title and/or a message on a part of my body with a sharpie and send Sir a picture. I absolutely love this rule that Sir has me do and on no work days Sir writes his name or message on me, when he draws or marks on me it makes me melt.
Muffin
6 years ago • Feb 10, 2018
Muffin • Feb 10, 2018
My slave and I have recently broached the subject of permanent marking my brand on him. He already has tattoos so that in itself wouldn't be new. He enjoys the idea of me working with the artist to design the brand and him not knowing what it is until it's done.

As a Domme however there are safety and mental health factors that I feel are important to consider such as:
- am I going to like the design in ten years
-am I going to like the location
-vanilla life vs. kink life, how visible do I want the location
-how obvious do I want the symbolism to be (a tattooed collar around his neck or a small image where no one but he and I will see).
-how much do I involved him in the designing of the brand, the whole thing, the concept, none at all?

I have currently decided that when I have worked out one or to brand designs I will use henna to "test" how they look and where I want his brand before anything permanent is done.
Byrdie​(switch female){rl only}
5 years ago • May 20, 2018
A submissive who I played with a few times was so hungry for dominance that though they refused to even discuss wearing a playtime-only collar, they broached the subject of me permanently marking them. I was truly baffled by the concept: I thought the collar or agreement of ownership (or whatever) came first, and THEN the marks. I even mentioned it to a local title holder, and that person agreed with me: this was ... different.

In retrospect, I'm guessing that the desire for a mark was more of a fetish than anything else, or perhaps something that could be considered similar to a "run pin" - like one would get for going to certain kink / leather events, but a permanent version. Perhaps they wanted to create a map on their skin of everyone who'd dropped them since they re-discovered subspace?. Given that it would be my mark, though, I balked at the idea of randomly putting it on people who weren't committed to being "mine".

Ultimately I offered that nipple piercings using opal gemstones would be acceptable to me, as opal is my birthstone. Nope! Not gonna work: the person was involved in an accident while wearing opal piercings and couldn't bear the thought. Um. Okay. That would've been nice to know earlier, but whatever. Huh. I thought about it some more and figured that getting a tattoo of the date of the day on which I first dropped them into subspace would work. By then the person realized that they were not going to get something that was recognizably similar to the scarification I bear, and decided that they weren't all that interested.

*blink*
Urobject​(sub male){Not yet...}
4 years ago • Sep 21, 2019
Forced tattooing and perm marks have been at the top of my kink bucket list for years.

Years ago i had a long distance D/s relationship. We only saw each other every few weeks, so he always altered my appearance when we were together. Body shaves, hair cuts, headshaves, piercings.

One night he told me to get in his car, tied me and blindfolded me and drovs off. After a short drive i was taken out of the car, taken into a building, stripped, strapped to a table and tattooed on my back.

It was so f#cking hot!
Desperately want to experience this again...but with a tattoo i can see everytime i look in a mirror.