Online now
Online now

ghosting

M i s t e r
3 years ago • Jul 17, 2020

ghosting

M i s t e r • Jul 17, 2020
As far as you know about, what is the longest and closest a relationship has gotten before one person ghosted the other?
tallslenderguy​(other male)
You seem a bit of a 'ghost' your self? Your profile indicates you've been here since Feb 2019, this is your only post and you have no profile?
    The most loved post in topic
M i s t e r
M i s t e r • Jul 17, 2020
tallslenderguy wrote:
You seem a bit of a 'ghost' your self? Your profile indicates you've been here since Feb 2019, this is your only post and you have no profile?

I just haven't been active on this account, that's all.
I assure you, I'm posting this because I am concerned about having been ghosted myself recently.
TheWhorelock​(dom male)
3 years ago • Jul 18, 2020
TheWhorelock​(dom male) • Jul 18, 2020
Lover ghosted me after four months of dating and sex. Just unfriended me on facebook oneday and stopped taking my calls. Finally got an email from her husband that she had some kinda beef with me, but she never talked to me about it or mentioned any frustration.
donnaMarie
donnaMarie • Jul 18, 2020
i was in what was an online relationship, i thought it was more, Ghosted after 1 week, than again after 6 weeks
heart of gold​(switch female)
I have been ghosted after 2 weeks 2 months... I don't think time matters or much for that matter these people that ghost are cowards and should be upfront and honest .. Truth hurts but lies hurt worse an leave u questioning so much