Online now
Online now

Why Block conversation?

LadySusweca​(dom trans woman)
3 years ago • Aug 11, 2020
I would find that behavior very abusive. That is just my opinion. If a submissive consents to having no connection with anyone else but that one Dom/Domme they may really want to rethink their choice. They are not a submissive but a hostage.
I really can not call that being a Dominant but I can sure call it abusive. It is one of the forms of control an abuser will use to keep a person in their grasp. Like someone else mentioned, there should be a giant red flag the size of Texas waving if a Dominant ever demands this.
It also shows there is no trust in the relationship at all and is probably not safe because if something does go bad the submissive has no one to contact.
KnottyBunny
KnottyBunny • Aug 11, 2020
I believe that some Doms do this out of insecurity.

I have been told to get rid of every guy in my life before. Which I stupidly complied with. Now I no longer have those contacts or that "Dom". Also, this was a one way street. He was still contacting other females.
DrKrall
DrKrall • Aug 11, 2020
I agree with what most of you already has said, and I believe in most cases this stems from the Dom's own insecurity or fear to be exposed as not very "Dommy" at all. However, there are some subs who is in such deep submission they actually follow anyone who leads and do what ever they are told no matter who tells them as long as the person is dominant enough. I know such a submissive girl. She can make decisions for her self as long as no one is questioning her decisions. She always do as she is told who ever tells her unless already told by her Master not to do it. She needs a Master to make rules for her and since it's impossible to foresee every possible suggestion or wish from every Dominant she interacts with it's easier to tell her not to talk to Doms. So, sometimes things aren't all black and white.

I wouldn't have her drop friends just for being Doms, but instead try to explain the situation to them. But that's me. Not everyone has the same patience.
Taramafor​(sub male)
3 years ago • Aug 12, 2020
Taramafor​(sub male) • Aug 12, 2020
Quote: Is it insecurity (I don't expect any Dom to admit to this one)

It's always circling back to insecurity. And you would be surprised how many people, including doms, will admit to it. Provided you CHALLENGE them.

Personally I don't mess around. If someone is WEAK I call them weak. It's surprisingly effective on people with trust issues and anxiety provided you make the right approach. Even if they're on the verge of being done with you.

Any dom worth their salt wants to be that capable. I set an example by never turning my own back, always listening, and never blocking. Under ANY circumstances. I can handle that and more. Gauntlet tossed down. Your move. What do you want to do? The reminder of choice helps.

As for why people block in general... fear. Fear born from assumptions most likely. But more then that it's cowardice. We all crap ourselves. Hell, there are times I've had my head tight in a vice and had cry snot when I'm a babbling mess when I'm at my worst. But I ALWAYS stand my ground. NEVER turning my back or stopping communication. It's how I gain trust and loyalty back. In the end you have to face yourself. You'll be glad I can call you weak when you're hard on yourself and I talk you out of denial.

Any dom pretending they're never weak when they clearly are is ignorant of their own safety. And by that logic of how they affect others around them. even if you don't care about yourself you'll consider the subs safety if nothing else. Show your strengths but admit your flaws. Maybe it's because I set that example that it is followed.

Sometimes someone you care about blocks you. That... hurts. It would be so easy to play the blame game. Resent back. But if I did I would never have worked things out with so many people. I don't think people that block so easily understand the pain they can inflict. So caught up with themselves. Assuming you'll be just fine... Or deluding themselves that they don't care at the time...

Man. If we all know deaf ears and turned backs always does more harm then good, why do people do it? But of course. You call others sensitive when you're so easily triggered yourself.

They either see you as a threat, hate you or want to be you. Focus on the last one. Learn how to teach others how. There is a pattern. People are more alike then they care to admit.
Notely
3 years ago • Aug 13, 2020
Notely • Aug 13, 2020
Respect goes both ways being open and honest.

Think its fine to have friends as long it does not cross the line.
Sub needs to have freedom to speak and have friends they need social skills and get out in the world.
Just friendship is earned not given its exchanged in trust I don't friend everyone I tend to keep my circle small not looking for any fine to exchange information tho or advice. If I am in a long term I don't flirt or talk to other Dom's I keep the conversation short tell them best of luck maybe I am different but if with someone I am devoted to them but yes I have freedom but I have no desire for another.
Johnny slave sub​(sub male){I'd most w}
3 years ago • Aug 19, 2020
I naturally want within a relationship to please my Woman. She is my all who leads me, teaches me and allows me the great privileges of belonging to her. To have her rule, her guidance, her ways and desires instilled into me. To have her to look up to, to honor her, serve and obey her.
I agree with Miss Melisandre in her expectation of total dedication and attention from her boy toy. Yet, as she says...not because she demands, but because he wants to. A true submissive male will fully love his woman and not merely with sex on his mind. Lasting lifetime love is based upon more than sex alone. Yes....teasing and edging is a wonderful and powerful way to keep a male knowing that sex is primarily for the pleasure of the woman. HOWEVER. ..A worshipping submissive finds great pleasure, satisfaction and personal happiness, through the knowledge of seeing his Owner happy and pleased.
This of course is only my opinion and as I know, women are wiser. Always will be.
I naturally want within a relationship to please my Woman. She is my all who leads me, teaches me and allows me the great privileges of belonging to her. To have her rule, her guidance, her ways and desires instilled into me. To have her to look up to, to honor her, serve and obey her.
I agree with Miss Melisandre in her expectation of total dedication and attention from her boy toy. Yet, as she says...not because she demands, but because he wants to. A true submissive male will fully love his woman and not merely with sex on his mind. Lasting lifetime love is based upon more than sex alone. Yes....teasing and edging is a wonderful and powerful way to keep a male knowing that sex is primarily for the pleasure of the woman. HOWEVER. ..A worshipping submissive finds great pleasure, satisfaction and personal happiness, through the knowledge of seeing his Owner happy and pleased.
This of course is only my opinion and as I know, women are wiser. Always will be.