Online now
Online now

Talk to someone

DanniGirl​(sub female)
3 years ago • Aug 26, 2020

Talk to someone

DanniGirl​(sub female) • Aug 26, 2020
Hi there! I am very new to BDSM. But I have read and seen movies with the lifestyle already. I want to understand the lifestyle more so I can enjoy with my husband. He can be dominant, but is to afraid to do more and hurt me.. I would love to talk to a married dom and a married sub of both gender.
    The most loved post in topic
hank submissive male​(sub male)
3 years ago • Aug 27, 2020
I do not have a Domme yet but did you tell him about safe words and that they can be used to caution or stop a scene whenever you or he does not feel comfortable red safe word means stop and the scene ends there prefer the 3 safe word system green meaning keep going yellow when you want them to know they are getting close to the red and red of course means stop
emeX​(sub male)
3 years ago • Aug 28, 2020
emeX​(sub male) • Aug 28, 2020
"I have read and seen movies with the lifestyle already."

Make sure HE educates himself on whatever activities you both decide to practice. Learn together. Especially things like impact play (ig spanking, whipping) and bondage. Those 2 activities can lead to physical and/or psychological harm if you don't know what you're doing. He'll also need to learn about pacing, communication, reading your reactions, aftercare among a host of other things. Google 'pacing in bdsm' for example. Some of these things can only truly be realized through practice, but it doesn't hurt to read up. Also keep this in mind...YOU as the submissive are in control of the scene. The perception is that the Dominant is in control, it's just an illusion.

"I want to understand the lifestyle more so I can enjoy with my husband."

What don't you understand about it. Find your likes/dislikes...Do research together and put it into practice. It's about being educated and trusting one another in this journey. It can be as complicated or as simple as you make it.

"He can be dominant, but is to afraid to do more and hurt me"

First of all setup a safe word. This is common practice in BDSM. For example...Yes Sir (means you want more). No Sir (means you don't). You have not explained what activities you both are practicing, so i cannot give further advice.
Aquarius Dom​(dom male)
Aquarius Dom​(dom male) • Aug 28, 2020
This is you and your husband’s journey explore together!
There are no rules to what may or may not be done
Grow your relationship your way
DrWakko
DrWakko • Aug 28, 2020
Go to munches and look up your local MAsT chapter