Online now
Online now

Brainless subs

Taramafor​(sub male)
3 years ago • Sep 11, 2020

Brainless subs

Taramafor​(sub male) • Sep 11, 2020
I slapped you across the face. Why? I brand your ass. Why? I treat you like a treasure afterwards. Why? Eh, question later. Enjoy the moment right now. But you're happy for a reason.

Sometimes people go through shit and life sucks. Hurts too much to think. And then there's another person being there for you. Sometime it's a dom going out of their way to make you happy. Not a bad thing in and of itself. Quite fun and enjoyable. You don't have to worry about things if things are good. But why am I so happy right now?

But here's the thing. I feel like subs sometimes make excuses to just "take" that happiness and give no thought as to why they're happy. How then do you know how to make others happy in the ways you've enjoyed yourself? If you don't know that, if a dom "just does it for you" and you don't think about it then how can you get the NEXT person to make you happy?

There's lots of technical details in situations. It's never as simple as people like to pretend. Frankly, that attitude is insulting. You don't know enough to even make a call if you don't use your brain (pretending things are simple is often what complicates situations for the record). However, you can start with something simple. Happiness. Does that situation make you happy? Does doing something for someone make them happy? Does that make it more likely to have them make you happy back? Simple enough logic. It makes all those technical details a lot easier to digest. "Action. Reaction. Result." Even in the most complex situation simply "break things down".

But WHAT makes you happy? And WHY? If you can't give me at least a what then I say you don't even know what you want. If you can't give me a why then I say you don't consider context. Which, frankly, makes you ignorant. The worst part is some people CHOOSE that. Lack of awareness means danger. It means you fail to try and understand a situation. Or the other person.

A dom might be able to keep you safe here and now, but then you go out and about and meet other people. Never used your brain? Feel useless and hard on yourself and curl up in a corner? I've seen subs that don't try to think. I've seen them be in those situations. The more you know, the more you're in control. A sub wants to be controlled and this can risk not GRASPING that control themselves. With their OWN hands. When they need it more then ever.

A dom can be more then happy to do the work, but if they put in that amount of effort don't take it for granted. Maybe consider what they're doing for you and why. And appreciate it. Because nothing hurts more then not being appreciated. Doms in particular will get hurt by this. They're putting in effort for you after all.
hank submissive male​(sub male)
I too have seen people get into situations they are not comfortable with hell I was one a domme took me for a ride and had me in debt for a sizable sum But my heart springs with hope that I will find one who is ready to put in the work as i will do but I find a bunch of scammers along the way
DrKrall

Re: Brainless subs

DrKrall • Sep 11, 2020
Taramafor wrote:
The more you know, the more you're in control. A sub wants to be controlled and this can risk not GRASPING that control themselves. With their OWN hands. When they need it more then ever.

I'm not saying what I'm saying is true for everyone, but I have met quite a few subs who can't grasp that control, who need a Dom to control their world, and that's why they are subs.
emeX​(sub male)
emeX​(sub male) • Sep 11, 2020
Although you bring up semi-interesting points...i don't appreciate your tone here, at all. Calling subs "brainless" and "ignorant" because you assume they don't (or are unable to) contemplate their own existence or emotions is just bad form. Especially for a sub.
    The most loved post in topic
Miki
Miki • Sep 11, 2020
Christ on His Throne.. You are sounding like (although am sure you aren't) like the Brainless One.

Get to know your Subs, or in my case Maso-girls.. We're all in this for one reason and one reason alone:

We Like It