Online now
Online now

How to last longer?

yack​(dom male)
3 years ago • Sep 23, 2020

How to last longer?

yack​(dom male) • Sep 23, 2020
I had a terrible time lasting for a long time can someone help me out please?
yack​(dom male)
Are they safe and do they work well?
slavebilly​(sub male)
slavebilly​(sub male) • Sep 23, 2020
They are safe and they work for some. Do some online research. I've never used one, so I cant be that helpful. There are also condoms that have a desensitizer in them.
yack​(dom male)
Sounds good my man thanks.
Redfoxmask​(dom male)
Redfoxmask​(dom male) • Sep 23, 2020
not sure how helpful this is going to be but here goes, not sure how true this is or if it works, Early on was told to try cutting off your stream when peeing using your muscles. pee a bit squeeze your muscles and cut it off repeat and it can help when trying to last longer take it with a grain of salt but good luck
WyteTiger​(dom gender fluid){JuicyJess}
Throw a few practice pitches before the big game, the number you need to throw will be something you need to find out, but frequency can heavily impact duration (props to anyone who knows where i got the metaphor from 😅)
tallslenderguy​(other male)
In my experience, orgasm is part physical and part mental. When i was first married, my wife cried after a couple of weeks and told me i didn't care because i was cuming and would be done and she hadn't cum. It wasn't that i didn't care, i was an ignorant virgin when i married. Not saying any of this is your case, just my story. Long story short, i did care and my focus changed. i learned her anatomy, but i also purposed never to cum before her. From a Dom's perspective (which i didn't have, hey, i was a gay guy married to a woman, eek long story) i''d maybe put it a different way: train yourself not to cum until you are finished with what is happening with her. i'd give my wife multiple orgasms and she'd literally be begging and trying to force me into her, so by the time i came, she was more than spent.

It really wasn't all that hard to do, it was just a different disposition. There are triggers that make us cum that aren't necessarily physical, so i learned those and learned how to divert myself around them, or not physically be stimulated when that was happening. my wife was very sub... so was i, but i didn't really realize it at the time or but names on any of it, i was still trying to de-gay myself. But she used to say things like: "i want you to pleasure your self with me." It never occurred to her to pleasure me on her own, i was responsible or both her and my pleasure, so it wasn't a big stretch to learn to control my pleasure since she didn't have any direct control over it. i'm guessing that would not be dissimilar in a straight D/s scenario?
good luck.
tallslenderguy​(other male)
I struggle with this myself and how do you mean you diverted it how?

Not sure if you are talking to me? Essentially, her orgasm and pleasure became more important to me than mine, so her pleasure became my focus. Once i was done pleasuring her, i could focus on my pleasure and i'd cum, but it became very natural and controllable. It's like certain things happen and trigger the Tops pleasure and a cascade happens and then an orgasm. i didn't allow the cascade to even start until i was ready. i could go as long as necessary, it was like i didn't give myself permission to orgasm until she was done. i don't know how else to explain it, i learned early on in our marriage and it was that way for about 30 years. She'd even get upset saying she just wanted me to take her without regard to her orgasm, but i almost couldn't i had so conditioned myself (but that's a different story).