Online now
Online now

Ingredients for a well-rounded profile

DaddiesPumpkin​(switch female){Not Lookin}
3 years ago • Sep 25, 2020

Ingredients for a well-rounded profile

Good day, everyone!! Hope everyone is doing alright icon_smile.gif

I'm curious, what inputs/ opinions y'all have when it comes to profiles??

The basic ingredients of course would be... age, gender, sexuality, relationship status & a bit of what it is you seek & who you as a person are.

But, is it possible that one can have way too much happening within their profile? *Upon a message I received, according to 'him' I have too much happening within mines*

Sooo, my question in general is... What ingredients makes a well rounded, explanatory profile?

Any & All opinions are welcome icon_smile.gif 🍁

Kore ☪️
Redfoxmask​(dom male)
Redfoxmask​(dom male) • Sep 25, 2020
kore
like you I have a big profile lots of info but mostly what I want who or what Im looking for, a bit about me where I come from so its upfront no surprises. mine may be to much info but rather have too much than too little and have to be asked for info. just my 2cp
DomJayy​(dom male)
DomJayy​(dom male) • Sep 25, 2020
The simple ingredients are what someone could want to ask you

So your age, personality, appearance, some likes and dislikes and of course What you are seeking on here
The rest is for you to put your own personality and creativity across in your profile

The more you say in your profile the more you can see who’s actually read it because if they ask questions you’ve answered in your profile then it’s clear they haven’t. So don’t listen to whoever said you have too much happening lol no such thing

Good luck
    The most loved post in topic
Redfoxmask​(dom male)
I end up having to remove a photo from my profile everyone like the pic but never bothered reading the profile
Grey Eyes​(sub female){Owned}
I think the guy who said your profile is too large is wrong. I prefer to see part of the person I am interested in first, rather than just a sentence or two before I contact them.

My profile is on the large size. Has always been, though I tweak it from time to time. My interest now is finding people who have similar interests.
LaVieEnRose​(sub female){Learning }
I think your profile is fine! As you learn your profile will evolve too, mine has and sort of is as well currently. There is a difference between letting people know who you are and rambling. It’s a good start and I think as you evolve you can change things ☺️

Xx🥀
slavebilly​(sub male)
slavebilly​(sub male) • Sep 25, 2020
I dont think there is a right or wrong. Your profile does have a lot, but that's what is important to you. You like people to know you! I think your profile is interesting. When I finished reading it I felt I really knew you. I believe that's what you were going for. right? I would rather have too much than too little. Your profile reflects you and that makes it good!
Redfoxmask​(dom male)
I think your profile is a good reflection of you as it should be. I rather read info thats there instead of asking for details and it not be on profile
WyteTiger​(dom gender fluid){JuicyJess}
Your profile is a fair bit of a read, but as a switch you have a submissive side, as a dom im going to approach this from the angle im familiar with.

If i was looking at you as a potential sub i would be happy to have so much information at my fingertips, the more i can learn about and get to know you the better dom i would be able to be, i would imagine as a switch it would be similair but need to go both ways, your giving people alot of tools to be a good match if they are interested, and if they arent interested enough to read the whole profile are they really interested enough to invest the time with you? Looks to me like you weeding out the weak connections, and giving any strong ones a chance to flourish, im a quieter type person, my profile is short and sweet, if your profile reflects the way you are dont let someone else tell you to change it because it wasnt what they were looking for, your profile is about you,not them icon_smile.gif be proud of who you are and show it off to those who are willing to invest the time into you icon_smile.gif
DaddiesPumpkin​(switch female){Not Lookin}

Thanks!!!!

Sending thanks to all who has shared their own opinions as well as offered me some insight as well icon_smile.gif appreciate it!! I would've single quoted all who has shared, but I'm not able to get it to quote♀‍🤦🏽 haha, please bare with me! icon_smile.gif

As @LaVieEnRose​ mentioned... It is a start icon_smile.gif I'm sure I'll either be adding or taking away some of it as time progresses & I learn to discover my true self. 🌹

@Grey Eyes​(sub female){Sir Don} I absolutely agree with you, he was wrong. Proved himself wrong actually by approaching me with ill intent that clearly I have stated within my lengthy profile, Not to do. Thank you✨

@slavebilly​(sub male) Thank you, I appreciate your kind words! & Yes, that's exactly what I was going for. Whether you intentionally stumble upon my profile or seek it out... I would like for whomever reads ALL that it holds to walk away knowing a bit about me. icon_smile.gif

@DomJayy​(dom male) "So don’t listen to whoever said you have too much happening lol no such thing"

~ I agree! Thank you, lol.. You're absolutely right!! icon_smile.gif

@Redfoxmask​(dom male) Yep, I agree! One of the reasons I wrote mines out longer than some. To help cut down on the obvious. Thank you icon_smile.gif

Whoo!! I think I was able to answer everyone so far, hopefully the quote tool will be working next go 'round 😂

I find QUALITY in LENGTH... as well as originality ☪️ Thank you all, again