Online now
Online now

Where do you guys get your stuff?

rabrabbit​(sub female)
3 years ago • Sep 27, 2020

Where do you guys get your stuff?

rabrabbit​(sub female) • Sep 27, 2020
I wanted to get a collar and leash - something well made that could last and looked nice.
And I wanted to know where people got their stuff?
I know some like to make their toys but I don't really have the time or skills to make them!
Anywho, I would love to hear everyone's favorite online store, and maybe it'll end up I look at amazon or etsy, but that's good too.
Witchie​(sub female)
Witchie​(sub female) • Sep 27, 2020
I personally get most of my stuff from Extreme Restraints.com. But if you're looking for like a comfortable leather collar and leash, they are not the site for you as they have a limited selection of collars. I can't quite remember where I got my own collar from. hmmm. I'll keep you updated if I remember :3
Alpha Wolfe
Alpha Wolfe • Sep 27, 2020
I honestly just browse Google images to look for something I like in design, the search for where to get that specific product. I know that doesn't help, but it's effective I've found. Rather than perusing one site, then the next, then the next hoping to find what it is you're looking for.

Regards,

Wolfe
explorer​(switch male)
explorer​(switch male) • Sep 27, 2020
I know its simplistic, but I brought my from a big pet store. They had a big range of collars and matching leashes plus a machine that allows you to make your own name tag to go onto the collar.

Hope that helps icon_smile.gif
    The most loved post in topic
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
3 years ago • Sep 28, 2020
I buy a lot of my tack from a place called "Eagle Leather" in Victoria, Australia. the shop and site is owned by kinksters so products are often built for purpose. A lot of the time, stores don't use the very products they sell...its a good thing to keep in mind. I also find, it will save you money in the long run if you hold and handle an item rather than purchasing online. I've ordered way to much to find it not fit for purpose, wrong size or poorly made. When I travel, i tend to drop into "bigger" stores that have an online presence, I touch and feel so when I do need a new X, Y or Z I can then order them online.

https://www.eagleleather.com.au
DrWakko
3 years ago • Sep 28, 2020
DrWakko • Sep 28, 2020
You are in Sacramento, there is a GREAT chainmail artist there (she splits her time between Sac and Portland). Plus you have San Francisco with great shops. If you drop me a line I'll send you links for local and near by vendors.
Lilandian​(sub male)
3 years ago • Oct 5, 2020
Lilandian​(sub male) • Oct 5, 2020
Personally I shop around from various online retailers.
Amazon is a classic for reliable and cheap though I tend to avoid places like etsy and wish they tend to be made from cheap materials.
Though the things I really want like a leather hood and collar I buy from popular stores in my country since the quality is great! Though pricey,
but it's something I really wanted and made the investment.
The original Her​(switch female)
3 years ago • Oct 5, 2020
sub-shop.com is pretty good for most of my needs! I think I'm pretty rough on all of my equipment that I've had for years, but they haven't failed me yet. They're also known for having affordable base products, whereas some other sites have pricey materials. I understand that getting good quality and expensive equipment is good for down the line, but for someone looking to start their collection, it's perfect for that. As far as collars or leashes, I'd go to Etsy. It's important to me that it's a personalized collar, I don't want one that you can just get at any shop. Both of mine (day and home) were commissioned through artists on there, and they're still really awesome, even if it took longer to get them and was a more expensive purchase.