Online now
Online now

That Feeling

Jolene​(sub female){PapaBear}
3 years ago • Sep 27, 2020

That Feeling

Every now and then I get this feeling inside of me. It's like a hungry restlessness. I don't know how else to explain it. I feel agitated and impatient, but there's no real reason for it. I know that I'm craving dominance, kind of in the same way as when you know when you're craving something sweet instead of savory, but I don't know what in particular will satisfy the hunger in me. Like when you eat a bowl of sugary cereal only to find out that what you were actually craving was an ice cream sandwich. How can I cope with this emotion? How do I satisfy it? Have your subs dealt with this before and if so, how do you help them?

Thanks in advance,
- Jo
    The most loved post in topic
gypsyprincess​(sub female)
3 years ago • Sep 27, 2020
gypsyprincess​(sub female) • Sep 27, 2020
I could not have said this better myself! With all that's going around in the world its something I have been missing hard. Ive tried all the basics to get my mind right like exercise, meditation, throwing myself into work and so on but that little craving still lingers. This is the worst advice ever but I just kind of wait it out since it seems to come in waves.
phonybologna​(sub female){Collared}
3 years ago • Sep 28, 2020
I feel a similar sort of feeling but on the opposite end since I’m a sub. I crave pain sometimes even if I’m not necessarily horny. I’ve not found a good way to make it go away... I suppose my dom does a pretty good job at it but if he’s not here I’m pretty hopeless. I just try to do something else
Bunnie
3 years ago • Sep 28, 2020
Bunnie • Sep 28, 2020
@ Jolene,

Oh, how I know this feeling well. I too don’t know what it is... but usually when trying to describe it, I describe it as an agitation or restlessness. In some ways it feels like I’m out of equilibrium... if that makes sense.
This is where my desire for pain comes in. This is when I get rather freaky... or scary... I guess it depends on the eyes of the beholder lol. I just want to be torn apart and put back together again. Kind of like a “reset.”

It doesn’t happen often, and like you, I’ve not been able to discern a specific “trigger”... that’s the thing... as horrible as it feels, it doesn’t feel “bad.”

This is the biggest thing I struggle with, being alone. Everything else I can “take care of myself” to a degree, however, this “itch” I cannot seem to scratch solo. Well... beyond self-harming (which I haven’t done for quite some time).

Just yesterday actually the feeling popped up fleetingly and only rather “lightly,” so I decided to experiment with meditation to see if that did anything. It seemed to at least shift my mindset.
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
3 years ago • Sep 29, 2020
It almost reads like it might be subfrenzy if you chasing a term to look into...its kinda like you fixate on "being submissive" and nothing else matters,its just that!. It can be a bitch to deal with. I do hope it settles for you.
SAXMANIAC​(sub female)
3 years ago • Sep 30, 2020
SAXMANIAC​(sub female) • Sep 30, 2020
I feel that way when I can't be with my Dom.
It's a dire need to feel his hands on me.
I need him to hold me down, otherwise
I feel like I might just float away.