Online now
Online now

Experience Meeting my Dom a true Dom in Person

babyseb​(sub female)
3 years ago • Sep 27, 2020

Experience Meeting my Dom a true Dom in Person

babyseb​(sub female) • Sep 27, 2020
I have just come back from a trip in which I went to visit my Dom in person. Meeting him for the first time. This was many firsts for me. First time doing something such as this, flying to meet someone. My first true experience with a true Dom. My first BDSM experience plus others that will stay private. Was I nervous yes but I was mainly excited. First, I want to touch on the real vs fake Dom concept/thing. It maybe hard to understand especially if one is newer to this lifestyle. I did not quite understand at first. Conceptually yes but reality not. My Dom helped me to understand, we communicated. Thoughts, ideas, concerns and questions. He not only explained but showed. I have conversations with others who call themselves “doms” maybe in their mind they are but not to me. Not in safe conducive way to. With my Dom, there was no rush or ask for sexual pictures, no jumping into anything sexual. We got to know each other. We have been chatting for 4 months before I came to see him in person. A connection was built on a human level, then the natural Dom/sub connection fell into place where when I did finally meet him I was drawn in. Like a moth to a flame. It didn’t feel like submission because we were being ourselves with each other. We talk, have conversations,
he checks in to see how I am doing, feeling, thinking. Multiple times a day. This to me is a real Dom. Make sure I am ok. Knowing what questions to ask whenI don’t know or when I simply cannot respond. Sexual connection starts with mental connection. They are together in this as much as a D/s relationship is not one sided either. I don’t ever feel pressure to do anything, think a certain way etc. If I ever question I say and I am never felt bad for asking a question. Questions and talking is good. I have truly found a missing part of myself with Sir, never expect to find him. But this site did. I was ghosted many times and exposure to many fake doms before my Sir. I shared all of this with him and my concerns. He wasn’t the same. Always there. Always caring. Always in control. Exactly what I need and want. xoxo
    The most loved post in topic
BrendaSubmissive​(sub female)
3 years ago • Sep 28, 2020
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS!! So happy for you ❤️❤️And yes you made a good point real vs fake DoM. I think lot of subs had their share of fake DoM's..Guess it is a process of us evolving. Enjoy 😍
TotalTrouble{Taken}
TotalTrouble{Taken} • Sep 28, 2020
Love this, and it is everything it should be. Can’t wait for my time. Congratulations!!!
NoClvrNickname​(sub female)
My Sir & I talked for a couple months before meeting in person; then we saw each other a couple of times before anything physical. Definitely helped establish trust etc
babyseb​(sub female)
3 years ago • Oct 30, 2020

-UPDATE- How our relationship has been.

babyseb​(sub female) • Oct 30, 2020
I wanted to give an update to my post from about a month to meeting my Dom for the first time in person.

Oh the distance is hard at times (roughly 750 miles) but I know my Sir is with me 24/7 even if he isn’t physically near. While this is my first experience in this lifestyle it isn’t for him. He has guided me and taught me every step of the way as I have been confused or overwhelmed with emotions or thought. He is inside me. My mind, body, heart and soul belong to him. My Dom. My Sir.

I have seen many posts and before him I wondered how do you know when you trust completely? What does it feel like? How do you know he is the right one? Sounds cliche but you just know. You don’t need to convince yourself. I never did with my Sir. Something inside of my had a level of trust from the beginning when we started as friends. I have never had to question his actions, statements etc they were just what I needed when I needed them. Everything has grown from there.

One of the biggest things in our relationship is communication. Open and honest communication. There is nothing I wouldn’t tell my Sir. NOTHING. I let him know if I have questions, how I am feeling and I want to. I don’t worry if I am being too sappy or clingy. I am being me. I am expressing how I feel. He won’t know otherwise. I am honest when I am unsure. Sometimes I simply don’t know. Need more information or time to process.

It has felt like I have know my Sir for a long time and we have such a long life left to build. I am excited and looking forward to what we build together. I am moving to be closer to him and I couldn’t be happier. My Sir has made me as a person (to friends and family, people who know nothing about this lifestyle) happier than I could have ever imagined. Happier than I have ever been.

I came to the cage looking for information about myself and looking for a dom. I never expected to find My Dom. When you least expect it as the saying goes...

I will add that it isn’t always sunshine and roses. It is hard work. But with my Sir we are in it together and the hard work makes things a bit easier because I am not alone on this journey.
Aquarius Dom​(dom male)
3 years ago • Oct 31, 2020
Aquarius Dom​(dom male) • Oct 31, 2020
Both posts you have made are excellent and a testament to what can happen!

Take note insta’s on both sides of the slash ! It’s not all wham-bam-thank you ma’am

Well done both of you and all the very best for your hopefully long and happy future
babyseb​(sub female)
3 years ago • Oct 31, 2020
babyseb​(sub female) • Oct 31, 2020
My Sir has taught me a lot of instas/fake (insert word ) dom’s. As a sub it can be confusing and hard to weed through but I simply go back to initial trust. Initial pressure. My Sir pushes me no more than I can handle. I never felt “peer pressure” with my Sir.
subdrtygurl
3 years ago • Nov 2, 2020
subdrtygurl • Nov 2, 2020
From a new sub,
Thank you very much. This has given me more confidence in my decisions for choosing a dom. Which hasn’t happened yet... thank you for your honest account of your experience.