Online now
Online now

The life of a brat

The Thinker​(sadist male){NotLooking}
3 years ago • Oct 6, 2020
"Can’t give Him everything He wants each time, what’s the fun in that?"

I have a strong principle, if I ask for something and don't get it, I never ask for it again.

"Takes a special Dom with patience and enjoys the rollercoaster of fun sexy times a brat can bring!!"

Rollercoasters are for kids.
slavebilly​(sub male)
slavebilly​(sub male) • Oct 6, 2020
Not everyone's like you Thinker. You have your idea if how things should be but that's through your own lens. Others see it differently and are completely satisfied! If they enjoy the roller coaster how can you begrudge them that experience?
Sir Don​(dom male){Not lookin}
@ Thinker--------- from my perspective
"Rollercoasters are for kids" your responses suggests you would rather enjoy them . Act like your grown up atleast a little bit. You have yet to speak to the subject of this form post
vBatGirlv​(sub female)
vBatGirlv​(sub female) • Oct 6, 2020
Then you’re definitely not a Dom for a brat and you know what? That’s perfectly ok!! It seems like you want to get people worked up, but we’ve read it over and over that you don’t like brats. Umm ok, no one asked you to. You forgot to quote the rest of my reply. “Different strokes for different folks.”

All good bc I’m sure there’s a sub that is perfect for your commands, demands, and temperament. Bless the sub that is utmost serving! Legit blessing. ✌🏻
shortylotus​(dom female){Valuedom}
This is a dynamic and lifestyle that allows people to think and express themselves freely. Even if we don't agree or enjoy something that doesn't mean we have the right to condem or bash someone who does. Not everyone enjoys brats or the other hand not everyone enjoys sadist either. Understanding personal limits and preferences are important. I think everyone should hug and makeup, except for us brats we can resist and then the thinker can spank us for being disobedient. 😘😘😘😘
Bunnie
Bunnie • Oct 6, 2020
I can’t help but find that from what I’ve observed over my years of being here on thecage (ironically I’ve not seen this occur at all off-line), people who identify as brats tend to be quite self-aggrandising.

Perhaps, as is often the case, it’s simply our definitions of what makes a submissive a submissive, that differ and create confusion.
Sasa​(dom female)
Sasa​(dom female) • Oct 6, 2020
There are a few people who openly say they don’t like brats. So what! What is the problem here. Why is it personal now and why are you all fighting for a label. This is kind of funny.