Online now
Online now

Private parts in profiles

The Thinker​(sadist male){NotLooking}
3 years ago • Oct 8, 2020
I don't understand why some people just get triggered by a discussion, a perfectly polite one, and need to start making personal insults. No one is forcing you to read this thread. Have some self control and skip it. BDSM is all about open discussions. Some discussions may be counter to your world view. Accept it; your happiness index will go up if you do.
Bunnie
Bunnie • Oct 8, 2020
I absolutely believe there’s a double standard. I see it everywhere... and thought it was a little difficult to miss how obvious it was.
In fact not long ago I actually wrote a blog on this very thing, as there was an actual wave of blogs going through the blog section here, doing exactly this... shaming men and their penises. Body shaming men seems to have become so “normalised” that perhaps it isn’t noticed as much as I assumed.
Zerospace​(dom male){Amalthea}
Bunnie wrote:
I absolutely believe there’s a double standard. I see it everywhere... and thought it was a little difficult to miss how obvious it was.
In fact not long ago I actually wrote a blog on this very thing, as there was an actual wave of blogs going through the blog section here, doing exactly this... shaming men and their penises. Body shaming men seems to have become so “normalised” that perhaps it isn’t noticed as much as I assumed.

Oh dear. I hope you do not take my comments as body shaming. I just believe that women have nicer looking bodies. No different from my saying I like sculpture more than paintings. I am not saying all paintings suck.
Devotedsub​(sub female){His}
Wait...wait.. "and no need to start making personal insults"... I love that one too... lmao... That one's great. So you don't want personal insults Thinker... But it's Ok for you to do it to others.

Talk about a double standard. Omggg. I can't get over this. It's actually making my day... The funniest thing I have read in a long time.
Aquarius Dom​(dom male)
Aquarius Dom​(dom male) • Oct 8, 2020
Yet another great thread derailed by the Troll master his mommy should be so proud of him !

And FYI unless your tits light up and spin around and your fanny sings the national anthem I’m really not to bothered whether I see them or not !!
Defender​(dom male)
Defender​(dom male) • Oct 8, 2020
I'm generally OK with the Thinker's posts - because the clue is in his nickname.

(It's not The Dictator).

But Mr T, think of all us straight guys on here, before you persuade the ladies to stop posting those photos!😋

I saw Pink Floyd live in an open-air amphitheatre, in the hills above St Tropez in 1970, and Led Zep live at University in '72.

I prefer Led Zeppelin.😉
voodoobats
voodoobats • Oct 8, 2020
I don't know why, but if I saw a profile photo of a guy and it was basically him with his dick out... I'm not attracted to it one bit. My first thought is usually... What a nob... Rude of me I know... Same as a girl who has her boobs out. It is almost as if trying to just attract people that are only interested in looks.
If you're here for a hot meet up or what not, that's your perogative.

I think photos that are vanilla but also teasing what's underneath are more for me.
This is my own opinion. I don't want to offend anyone who has their dick or boobs out in photos.
I enjoy seductive shots.