Online now
Online now

Private parts in profiles

Sasa​(dom female)
3 years ago • Oct 8, 2020
Sasa​(dom female) • Oct 8, 2020
I enjoy a trollmaster whose able to handle a stiletto with grace.
exploringsubmissive​(sub female)
3 years ago • Oct 9, 2020
Here's my opinion. I don't like penis pictures when they are sent to me specifically without my asking for them. On a site like this I expect to see them and don't mind! (I like it most of the time to be honest!

Women have been saying that specifically for a long time. Don't SEND them if we haven't asked for them. If I sent a picture of my boobs or vagina to someone without them asking for it, then that would be wrong too. I don't see a double standard there honestly.

Now, I haven't posted any pictures specifically because I don't really have any ones of me that I like right now, and I don't have any good kinky pics! I have my boobs up on my fet life profile, but it's a 2-3 year old picture, so...I dunno.
MrFulmen
MrFulmen • Oct 9, 2020
A picture of a penis does not mean the same thing as a picture of a vulva. Because we live in a sexist world.

Because people with penises commit the vast majority of sexual assaults. Because people with vulvas regularly get harassed by people with penises walking down the street. Because the overwhelming mainstream of our media casts people with vulvas as sexual objects to be consumed. Because people with penises grow up being taught to measure their self-worth in the number of vulvas they've "scored." Because our culture's whole concept of sex centers around what makes penises orgasm.

And for a dozen more related reasons that we're all painfully aware of: a picture of a vulva is culturally coded as an offering, but a picture of a penis is culturally coded as a *demand*.

So yes; there is a double standard, but if you see penis owners as getting the short end of the stick your vision is too limited. Pussy pics are received as sexy while cock shots are treated as threatening because women are assigned the role of sexual object while men are given sexual power. If you want to erase the double standard, work for a world where women are supported in being sexual agents, and men stop giving women very good reasons to be wary of strange penises.
The Thinker​(sadist male){NotLooking}
"Pussy pics are received as sexy while cock shots are treated as threatening because women are assigned the role of sexual object while men are given sexual power. "

Which century do you live in?
Sasa​(dom female)
Sasa​(dom female) • Oct 9, 2020
Sorry for my English...
Wow, brain washed ... a lot of the US society is so strange and yes, some people still life in a different century. One funny example ... a well-known US publisher wanted a project we made for kids including pictures of a dog. We were asked to photoshop the dick ... too large and would offend the reader. We laughed, couldn't believe it. Years later we stopped laughing ... the ridiculous prudery arrived Europe.
Now some women are offended by all and everything. A man who whistles after them is a disaster and not a reason to smile. It's superficial and sad cause they don't even understand that beein stuck in a victim role is a step back. We shouldn't need that but it's gone worse. Example ... as a result it's not possible anymore to have a simple interview with a CEO without another person in the room. I could say he sexually molested me. Funny enough this is a new possibility for a shitstorm.

But this post was only about pictures in profiles and we all don't care.
Devotedsub​(sub female){His}
Actually, this forum post is taking a twist that really I feel no choice but to comment on. 90 percent of all adult victims are FEMALES. Mr
Fulmen is indeed correct. People can see it how they like but these are the statistics. Childhood victims I can't comment about because it is against "The Cage policy.". But you can look those up for yourself. Don't believe me? Contact me and I'll provide proof. Just let those numbers sink in. These are the facts. And did anyone stop to think maybe since there are so many female's who have experienced this... That they may experience trauma and haven't gotten help for it? Even if they have... It doesn't leave you. The world we live in is cruel. It's unfortunate, but true and there are many MORE female victims than there are males. Not to say males don't experience this, they do. But let the statistics speak for themselves. I don't understand how people can just bypass this, like it isn't happening. Quite sad..