Online now
Online now

COVID and Kink

Sunshinegirl​(sub female)
3 years ago • Oct 30, 2020
Sunshinegirl​(sub female) • Oct 30, 2020
I’m not meeting anyone new at all. I don’t know about the UK, but here in the states just in this past week we have blown past record levels of infection that were seen in the summer. Even though I’m young and healthy, no amount of kinky sex or kink activities is worth getting ill and potentially spreading it to those who aren’t as healthy as I am, and killing them.

Now could be a great time to do more research on being a Dom, chatting online with others about BDSM, improving whatever skill you want to work on, etc. For your safety and the safety of others, I’d personally refrain from meeting anyone new until this pandemic is more under control.
    The most loved post in topic
Defender​(dom male)
Defender​(dom male) • Oct 30, 2020
Like the OP I am an English Dom - and I think Sunshinegirl has nailed it.

Especially as half our Country is locked down at the moment, and things currently going south rapidly.

In the meantime there's plenty to do online and via other media.
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
Melbourne Australia and also not looking at the moment due to the virus (we just left 110 days of lockdown), Shineshinegirl nailed it for me too! I am however older and somewhat in that risk category.
Aquarius Dom​(dom male)
Aquarius Dom​(dom male) • Oct 30, 2020
It’s just not worth the risk there are ways to get more intimate without putting your life on the line !

And as unsatisfactory as you might find that it beats the alternative!!!
Miki
3 years ago • Nov 1, 2020
Miki • Nov 1, 2020
I've pretty much closed up shop to new meets. I'll bang someone I know well who is negative but other than that, I won't screw while masked. It's a crime, just like (in the Before Time) it was an additional charge to wear a mask while knocking over a bank, it was called "armed robbery while masked"--- Now that add-on charge has gone the way of, well, the Before Time.

Now you can walk into a bank masked up and they won't think twice. Do that this time last year and the cops would be swooping down on you faster than you can say "Stick 'em up!"
Aquarius Dom​(dom male)
3 years ago • Nov 1, 2020
Aquarius Dom​(dom male) • Nov 1, 2020
The shutters are up and the closed sign is on the door ! Life isn’t worth the risk

Though we still have many other forms of building a relationship it’s safety that comes first !
Miki
3 years ago • Nov 2, 2020
Miki • Nov 2, 2020
There are some ways, albeit cumbersome ones, to meet up even in these times. Get tested before venturing out and if you meet someone who tickles your pickle, see if they have been tested as well. of course one could catch it 30 minutes or less after the lab people shove their Q Tips into your skull but smart precautions like masking and hand sanitizing can greatly reduce that.

Of course it's not easy to get a test authorized with no symptoms, so when I want a test (my insurance covers the test and the lab work) I just tell the quack on the phone that I got the shits or something. Even one possible symptom report will lead to an authorization for a test.

-----------------------

I'm on the shelf not just because of this Kung Flu shit but also I run hot and cold and in the cold phase now. I'd much rather snuggle up with a good book and a glass of hot apple cider (with cinnamon stick). An autumn thing of course.
silvia​(switch female)
silvia​(switch female) • Nov 2, 2020
Stick with the CDC guild lines, I am one of the essentials workers. If I meet a dom, I’ll stick to online at moment. Just because i value my life and the others around me, unless if the person is tested negative. If it’s someone I know, that’s a different/same story. Can’t be too safe
Feileks​(switch female)
Feileks​(switch female) • Nov 2, 2020
Anyone I engage with in person during these hard times would have to be only going out for essential purposes, if not able to self isolate thoroughly, and not have a job that requires them to be consistently exposed to the virus, as I've been self isolating since this whole thing started.