Online now
Online now

Christian submission/head of household

SubtleHush​(sub female)
3 years ago • Nov 16, 2020
SubtleHush​(sub female) • Nov 16, 2020
DomF​ - Your question about training sounded more like being a Christian woman, she would not agree to his training. I believe if you are in this lifestyle you have to find a way to fit it all together. Yes. Different dynamics, different people will produce varying results. But if someone comes to this lifestyle et al. BDSM, power exchange, different approaches to sex, then to show up here and then cite faith as the obstacle seems silly. (to me)

My attraction to a faith-based partner (and yes there are many people of faith in this lifestyle.) is that there are belief systems in place about starting a relationship and keeping a relationship that would be of use to any couple, triad, or more. We've become a disposable society. Relationships pop up like so many traveling carnivals and crash and burn just as quickly.

In my faith, there is a perspective of putting the relationship first. While this guarantees nothing, it is a good way to slow your ego and think before making big decisions. Your mileage may vary. When I was younger I thought I could make any coupling work. Of course, that was not realistic of me.

Then I came across a guy in his own chatroom titled. "Jewish subs only". So I went in out of curiosity and asked why Jewish subs only. (I'm not Jewish) he said he had been in many relationships and now that he was older, he just wanted like-mindedness about faith. He did not want to have the Christmas tree debate again. I totally get that. I don't want going to church or celebrating a holiday, or building a relationship to be a struggle or new discussion for my partner. Having a successful relationship is hard enough. I'd like us not to have the faith question to be one on the list. If that makes sense.
LordofPain56
3 years ago • Nov 17, 2020
LordofPain56 • Nov 17, 2020
"what would stop a Dom from finding a Christian woman who is willing to train" for her man?"

My approach in the past (which was totally un-successful) was to include my Christian beliefs in a comprehensive profile along with a statement that mentioned any respondents who are not of the faith, or of a differing faith would need to be willing to observe, learn and adapt to my faith eventually if we were to become a committed couple.
I placed this statement (paraphrased) in the profile to be consistent with God's command to the Israelites in the Old Testament to have their slaves and any foreigners present in the Israelite community to participate in the Israelites Laws and ceremonies while they were there. In the New Testament, St. Paul (formerly Saul of Tarsus) was commanded to take the Gospel to the gentiles (foreigners), so that they too might be saved.

At the time, I believed, that having that information up front would weed out anyone who might refuse to hear the Word of God and give second thoughts to those who might already think of themselves as "cast" into a particular denomination and didn't want to change. However, I never said I wanted to change anyone's denomination. As far as I'm concerned, we could go to her church, but still remain loyal to the Word of God, no matter what kind of apostacy they are teaching. All I would need to do is show her the Bible verses that proves them wrong. Let her decide if she wants to believe.

Open-mindedness is all that is needed of the respondent. And there was also ample invitation for her to ask questions. I don't see the problem (except, no one ever responded). Maybe I am just too logical and practical minded.
DomF​(dom male)
3 years ago • Nov 18, 2020
DomF​(dom male) • Nov 18, 2020
Not sayin..but sayin...SubtleHush and LordofPain56 night be a match.
SubtleHush​(sub female)
SubtleHush​(sub female) • Nov 18, 2020
DomF​(dom male) "Not sayin..but sayin...SubtleHush and LordofPain56 night be a match."

(Oh I see lol you're kicking me to the curb before we even get started? Nice.)
LordofPain56 : "However, I never said I wanted to change anyone's denomination. As far as I'm concerned, we could go to her church, but still remain loyal to the Word of God, no matter what kind of apostacy they are teaching. All I would need to do is show her the Bible verses that proves them wrong. Let her decide if she wants to believe."

(All your saying is you would challenge and bully her with the word of God and as you put it to, "prove them wrong." It's arrogant of you.)

"Open-mindedness is all that is needed of the respondent. And there was also ample invitation for her to ask questions. I don't see the problem (except, no one ever responded). Maybe I am just too logical and practical minded."

(I'm not sure you are clear on what open mindedness means. I've been a Christian my entire life and I would pass you by in a heartbeat. Faith should be joyful and natural no matter what your faith is. I don't believe in changing people. If we don't match then we don't. Not taking on a project and converting the masses OR making them feel stupid if they don't see things as I do.)

(What you propose is a bare-knuckle fight over God. And I have to say that people who use Bible verse as a sledge-hammer always strike me as limited. So not surprised you got no responses.)
DomF​(dom male)
We agree. Thank you. I misunderstand any hostility.
DomF​(dom male)
We agree. Thank you. I misunderstand any hostility.
DomF​(dom male)
I feel sexually harassed right now.
DomF​(dom male)
Can we review the comments please
DomF​(dom male)
I want to call out sexual harassment