Online now
Online now

Myers Briggs and BDSM roles

GagFan​(sub male)
3 years ago • Nov 13, 2020
GagFan​(sub male) • Nov 13, 2020
OraclePollon wrote:
INTP-? Probably A... maybe the only A type INTP in existence xD. Mistaken for J sometimes. Am not at all. (One look at my chaotic organized desk, and you would know)

Extreme "I" I basically live inside my head and only engage with the world when I need to force myself to not become a recluse. I create the future, but am only ambitious enough to make it work for me. I prefer observing everyone and everything and just seeing how they will react or interact in any situation they are placed in. The world is my ant farm. I need so much alone time and to be accepted for that, not easy in the age of being glued at the hip.

I think Briggs has a good place in BDSM. It is just one of many tools you should use to know yourself. You can't truly find your other half unless you know what you offer and what your own puzzle piece looks like.

I'm INTP-T wich are apparently known for doing things their own way and seeking more autonomy and less interference from others. Which makes sense as I do have a problem with authority but also brings about problems as I am very much a submissive.
OraclePollon​(sub female){NotYours}
I hear that. INTP s naturally have a problem with authority. I am the same. I Am an alpha female. Try and remember the choice of submitting is not submitting to an authoritarian. It is giving up the stress of choosing or guessing. They care for you so you can be in your natural state of mind. A break from all the thinking. Someone to pull you out of your own head and quiet your mind. It is not following orders, it is giving someone else all the choice making. Which is good for us. We don't care for choices or leading when someone else wants to. Hopefully that helps with your mind set on taking orders.
GagFan​(sub male)
GagFan​(sub male) • Nov 13, 2020
OraclePollon wrote:
I hear that. INTP s naturally have a problem with authority. I am the same. I Am an alpha female. Try and remember the choice of submitting is not submitting to an authoritarian. It is giving up the stress of choosing or guessing. They care for you so you can be in your natural state of mind. A break from all the thinking. Someone to pull you out of your own head and quiet your mind. It is not following orders, it is giving someone else all the choice making. Which is good for us. We don't care for choices or leading when someone else wants to. Hopefully that helps with your mind set on taking orders.

Thanks I appreciate it, accepting direction and help are some of my issues with being submissive.
TeachMeSomeManners
3 years ago • Nov 14, 2020
TeachMeSomeManners • Nov 14, 2020
I'm an ESFP-T... but seeing as I'm an ambivert, I appreciate being able to go to my introverted side as a submissive.
Invisible​(sub female)
3 years ago • Nov 14, 2020
Invisible​(sub female) • Nov 14, 2020
Representing INTJ here - quietly observing from over here...
Awkward unless I know you - loyal to a fault when I do.

*Back into the shadows...
    The most loved post in topic
Ms Rose​(sub female)
3 years ago • Nov 15, 2020
Ms Rose​(sub female) • Nov 15, 2020
I love MBTI. I definitely see certain types taking roles that either go with their type or are the complete opposite. Like an ESTJ controlling everything during the day but possibly a sub in bed where they can give up the control.

I’m INFP 😌
ohgoody{Under cons}
3 years ago • Nov 16, 2020

Infj- submissive, sapiosexual, primal, likes alpha daddy do

ohgoody{Under cons} • Nov 16, 2020
For reference I’m an INFJ
MsLas​(sub female)
3 years ago • Nov 16, 2020
MsLas​(sub female) • Nov 16, 2020
INTJ - submissive, brat, degradee, masochist, prey, voyeur, and experimentalist (some of the highlights)

My Myers Briggs is very applicable in real life especially my career, but less so with BDSM.