Online now
Online now

Why it so hard to find a true Dominant?

GEORGE TG​(dom male)
5 years ago • Sep 13, 2018
GEORGE TG​(dom male) • Sep 13, 2018
Aria wrote:
@GEORGE TG, I don't even know where to begin with such a patronizing response that shows no empathy for the expressed situation. *golf clap*

What I will say is that I know many submissive women who control their lives. Many are in charge at their places of employment or in their community. A power exchange of any sort assumes that there is power to be exchanged.

God.....feel like that woman in the esurance commercial: "That's not how it works ! That's not how any of this works !"

Aria
i must say you women here are so paranoid , to the extend that you are really making this place unwelcoming to anyone that does not share your or similar perception.

I wasn t patronising women at all but if you feel you want to keep feeling patronised instead of being honoured be my guest.

I was speaking to women that have this problem and specially reffering to sweetserenity who everybody ignored, including you....

If you want to keep bitching around egos be my guest again.

I will not follow on that process anymore.

If you women want men here be bossed arround, or not free to express themselves, but rather to express in conformity to you, your fantasies and traumas then really someone is in the wrong place.

Me being newer to this site not actually sure its me that is in the wrong place.

I am respectfull and aknowledge my mistakes but you simply cannot have things for everyone here as you wish.

Now if you don' t get my tone i suggest some better attention or hearing aid.
sweet november​(sub female)
Then the women ask "Where have all the cowboys gone"?

They are busy trying not to say the wrong thing.

Be yourself. I hate politically correct nonsense.

Wonder if some should create a PC BDSM page....

Categories:
Dom/Domme....but I'm sorry
Sub.... only my feelings count
Switch.... sorry not sorry?
Sadist.... I only use soft fuzzy feathers
Masochist.... that hurt I'm filing charges

^^^^Satire^^^^

Can everyone get along?
JJMSTR​(dom male)
JJMSTR​(dom male) • Sep 13, 2018
@george,

I thought I was crazy..... I'm glad there is at least one more person who See's this as I do.
This is a forum for expression.

It almost feels like this is a Dom bashing site now. Where did the train derail itself. Damn! So this really is FB. Ha!

This is(what I misinterpreted) a site for those "playing" living the life of Dom/Domme and sub? Is it not.

If this site is not then I'll gladly remove myself from here, there are plenty if other sites that have sub women And men, looking for their place.

I found the Cage to have a n assortment of people and decided to weigh in on a topic that I had my own opinion of.

Now it seems you can t have that opinion (or view) of your own.
There are no guidelines, or rules of engagement written in stone. Most are made up between each other. Other then the COC made up by the owners of this page.
Woah! This must really be Disneyland where everyone gets whatever they want and live in fairy fantasy world? *Throwing pixie dust* YAY.

That's not the world I see around us. It's cruel, harsh, and sometimes deadly. That's why we meet in this place. To find "people" we can talk to, confide in, and understand what and how we feel so strongly about being in this world?

I've been to other countries where women are regarded as baby makers, and men are solely for pleasure. Wasn't a nice place.! I talked to native s who told me specifically that women would have there Hyman fixed so that the man gets his virgin bride and them would remove there clitoris so they can not enjoy sex. That's some old world shit right there.

I digress....sorry she feels that way. There are better "people" on here it might take some time to find them. Try searching other sites as well in your state.
I did and found another that is 100x worse and kinky with some really messed up minds in it.
JJMSTR​(dom male)
@marsha,

I still have my rope from Texas when I was stationed there. Gitty up Girl!!! LoL. And I wear my boots to bed.

I'm no Texan but as I m the military we work hard and play even harder!

Hooyah!!
Kara​(sub female){Dark Roast}
I'm done with this nonsense. I really am. You can't force people to see your side when they refuse to see where they can be wrong.

I am not fond of political correctness. Those who know me know I tell things as they are and want men to be men. The problem is that I expect to be treated like a lady unless by the man I submit to. I expect him to treat me like his lady.

I'm leaving these words before going silent: on sites like these, men fear catfishing and scams; women, stalking and rape.
JJMSTR​(dom male)
@aria

Ok, Agreed. This post has beaten the horse to death.......

Time to move on y'all. Next subject. Disneyland, what's up with all this fucking strollers. I'm trying to get to the ride.... Bwahaha!!!!
GEORGE TG​(dom male)
GEORGE TG​(dom male) • Sep 13, 2018
JJMSTR

i have travelled the world and have seen both beuty and disgust.

Yeah we are like minded and you are not crazy at all.
This place is a propagandha page for some...

If you go i would be glad to privatelly hear where to.

Then they will have two less Doms walking in and out other peoples cage.
making this thread even more so a mystery to the blind....

Heavens ! (Loughing at thread tittle and oppening post)

wrote:
Why it so hard to find a true Dominant?

Jovanaluna wrote:
I dont know if Dominant men have the same difficulty finding submissives but its very hard to find them.

If they blind to the answer still then better they left so, i say.

(P.S.: I never heard any women here say sorry for taking bad on me, or their misconception of things,
or really understanding that they have been wrong at some point acknoledging their progress. Whatever.... its a womens problem, not mine.)
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • Sep 13, 2018
Actually the only people bashing doms here are the doms bashing themselves with the things they are saying and the attitudes those words are showing up. Own goals all round.
HisSecretSub​(sub female)
5 years ago • Sep 15, 2018
HisSecretSub​(sub female) • Sep 15, 2018
I'm not seeing anything that George said that was so horrible .... did I miss something? To me, his comments were truthful. A sub should focus first on finding herself and focusing on herself - without that, the search for a Dom is going to end in failure. If you can't know yourself and your desires - how can you expect to find a Dom capable of making you happy? A sub should also always be aware there are a lot of men out there who are, as he said, asses ... I don't see how anything he said was patronizing.
Fudbar​(dom male){❤️❤️❤️}
5 years ago • Sep 15, 2018
HisSecretSub wrote:
I'm not seeing anything that George said that was so horrible .... did I miss something? To me, his comments were truthful. A sub should focus first on finding herself and focusing on herself - without that, the search for a Dom is going to end in failure. If you can't know yourself and your desires - how can you expect to find a Dom capable of making you happy? A sub should also always be aware there are a lot of men out there who are, as he said, asses ... I don't see how anything he said was patronizing.

That part and other comments were fair and reasonable. If you read closer (which means going back 6 pages and reading from there) his over a attitude was that those that objected were not really subs. He called them Dommes, he called them fragile, said that they could not handle a real Dom. When folks disagreed, he attacked them personally, then accused the entire site of somehow opressing Dom's because he was told that rudeness and using vulgar names without permission when communicating was against site rules. He then doubled down on that with some VERY offensive and mysogenist blogs and harrassed several members in private messages.

Basically, he blamed everyone but himself for his behaviors.