Online now
Online now

Why it so hard to find a true Dominant?

GEORGE TG​(dom male)
5 years ago • Sep 13, 2018
GEORGE TG​(dom male) • Sep 13, 2018
Secret answer on how to find a true dominant as the subject matter defines and how it is so hard to find one layed right in front of any subs eyes and yet it is invisible.... what can i say.

Last edited by * on Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total
Fudbar​(dom male){❤️❤️❤️}
JJMSTR wrote:

There are those among us who take this seriously. If this is a game for you, your lost.

There are Doms here who take this seriously and they can be found.

Yep. There are. First, don't ever speak for us as a group. You don't have that right.

Second, some of us do take this seriously, and aren't just looking for a side piece to cheat on our monogamous vanilla partners with.

Third, take your fantasy 'rules' about manners and stick them where the sun don't shine. That's specific Old Guard protocol, and is not a site rule. If you'd bothered to read the Code of Conduct, you'd know such behavior is unwelcome.

Fourth, a female Dominant is a Domme. If you want title respect, show some. As for your other comments regarding the terms they use, that's open and not directed to a member privately. Male subs and female subs are the same there; people first. Address them as such.

Fifth...shit...I ain't got the time to smack the rest of the clues into you. Enjoy the public humiliation, and if you doubt my words, check the likes on our posts and my previous ones.

Again, don't put words in my mouth or the mouths of respectful Doms anywhere.
GEORGE TG​(dom male)
Fudbar i feel you are patronising JJMSTR while actually making yourself humiliated.

The truth is that everyone is on a separate page and should be appreciated for what he/she is.

No war zone here....

Its supposed to be a means uf understanding and improving while you can.

You wanna be liked for saying all the shiny words that cling on some ears ?

You are just promoting yourself here...
Not actually contributing imho

Peace...
Kara​(sub female){Dark Roast}
Oh, for fuck's sake....just posting here so I can enjoy the comments. I want to see how far this entitled bullshit goes.

Respect and trust are earned. A submissive has power until she gives it up.
Fudbar​(dom male){❤️❤️❤️}
GEORGE TG wrote:
Fudbar i feel you are patronising JJMSTR while actually making yourself humiliated.

The truth is that everyone is on a separate page and should be appreciated for what he/she is

Nope. His opinions run contrary to the Code of Conduct. I'm pointing that out.

I act with respect and consideration to all but the above. I've got all the love and respect I need because of that,not looking for more.

Interesting that you two are happy to chime in on how submissives should behave. I have missed your comments and posts showing support and respect to those that struggle. Links?
GEORGE TG​(dom male)
@ ARIA

yes indeed and a Dom is a Dom in power while the sub is devoted to him and they both love it.

Likewise for lez Dommes i guess...
sweet november​(sub female)

Re: Well said JJMSTR.... wel said. I applaude

Um nobody gets called Sir unless they are my Dominant and/ or deserve respect. Most Dominants that don't require it during first and second and even third and so forth conversations are confident in themselves before that next step.
To me, that would be like kissing, really kissing on a first date. That's the importance of the word Sir to me. And i'm a person first. A real Dom taught me that.
It's hard to find a true Dominant because both Doms and subs seem to expect things so fast. ***Not all though.***
Many Doms and subs aren't compatible with limits.
Many subs and Doms are boring. Many subs and Doms are not clear or get angry too quickly.

And "Hello whore"? As your first introduction? A Dom needs to earn calling a sub that. Just because that is what they identify as, would you say hello to a gay person as "Hello gay. Or would you use their name?

And many many fakes.

And stop asking for pics. At least to a more modest profile.

Subs, dont give pics out too quickly.

That's my take anyway, and that's from mostly bad experiences and some of the best advice comes from those that have tried and failed. But tried again.

Love, respect yourself first... then you will find better and real Dominants.

quote="GEORGE TG"]
JJMSTR wrote:
None of us(DOMs) would expect that the minute we meet a sub that she falls for our charisma, charm and position. We are not in a fairy tale. Leave that shit in Disney.
I'd agree its about communication, talking to each other, and figuring out if the two of you are indeed compatible as DOM and sub.
I've talked to a few women on here as that are submissive woman and they immediately knew how to speak to me. Yes Sir, thank you Sir,.
If your going to write in your profile, I'm his slut, I'm his whore, or I want to be his whore. Then your implying that's how you either feel you are as a sub and identify this way. If your writing it and don't mean it then DON'T WRITE it in your profile.
State what it it is you really are looking for. LTR, daddy, Master,SIR. What ever it is state what it is you want. This is the start to the relationship.
I was reading a profile that the Sub states I'm a slut but not yours, I'm a whore but not yours. I addresses her as such and she took offense to what I commented on to her?? Really?? If I call you out on your profile, how you wrote it then don't be offended when someone addresses it to you.
That's similar to an woman wearing a shirt with her Tits hanging out , then tells you don't look at my Tits because your not what she is looking for in a man, w
She only wants the tall dark n handsome to check her out. That's BS and I'll call out any woman on it.

This site , this place is for Dom( male or female) and Sub(male or female) to find like minded and sometimes connections.
I've seen female DOM profiles calling men out as worthless life's and scum, asshole, sissy, cock sucker prick. Where is the complaints from that? Why is the the standard any different for male sub? Because he is a dude and can take it. Again I throw the BS flag.
If you identify as a sub,whore,slut,servant and state you want to be of service, then as such I would start off in conversation with hello sub whore etc.
Another member (sub) had said maybe you should start with their name first... Ok that's fair. I
Maybe I was coming off a little harsh, but I take myself very serious and I am a strong Dominate male.

Is this an answer everyone will agree with maybe not, but don't go off half cocked and say that we are being rude, mean, and even disrespectful when I read your profile and you write that your looking to be dominated and or to be treated like a sub. Or a photo of you with your titis front and center in a negligee.

This is not TINDER, MATCH.com or any of the other rediculous site they have out there. This is the Cage, say what you mean, mean what you say. If your a Sub, then identify your self appropriately and recognize a Dom male appropriately, yes Sir.
If not your on here to "act" like what you think it means to be a sub. Go to the other sites and post there.

Real Subs, know who they are And identify themselves, and know what it means to serve. Be real on here, be who it is that you identify with. Release your fear and submit to the Dom who you find fits your personality, you have that decision. Then enjoy the pleasures and discipline that comes with your position. Most of all have fun,learn, obey, and cherish the Dom who will treasure you in
Every way. The ecstacy and gifts await inside your cage and release of emotion is so intense that the outside world fades away.
Happy hunting ....
JJMSTR
[/quote]
GEORGE TG​(dom male)
I am somewhat with you here Fudbar but i don t think anyone came here to use this site as a herassment complaint resolve...

People are here looking for a mate actually.

Quite normal to have forum topics on the matter but this is no FB either here. Not supposed to be anyways...
JJMSTR​(dom male)
JJMSTR​(dom male) • Sep 13, 2018
Fudbar I can't agree with you more.....

I also understand the rules. If you want to quote COC. Then show it that COC qoute it.

I started with a rant. But you are completely out if line stating on a vanilla relationship statement. And you know this.

Submissive women should have there voices heard and be listened to. Protected by those who know and would have them . That's the job the work.

Don't ever speak in my behalf of what I am. I will not address the group that way. I was not trying to nor was it meant in any disrespectful manner.

Never did I say a women should be treated any different . But I think what world today when a women (sub)cry's wolf and the town Rally's around her.
A man (sub) cry's wolf and the town laughs at him. Double standard don't you think.

That's my point. I'm not stating they have to at first use any title. Titles are earned, I know this oh so well. The military in me nows this more then you know.