3 years ago • Dec 3, 2020
Low{BLK OWND} • Dec 3, 2020
How we met was interesting
My hubby found him for me he wanted a bull for me
He enjoys watching us together and sometimes participating
So he is really Dom to both of us
Zerospace​(dom male){Amalthea}
Amalthea and I met in a college Sociology course. Our first interaction was in a debate about the validity of the institution of marriage in contemporary society. She argued for traditional marriage and I argued against it. We've been butting heads every since πŸ˜‰. We used to hang out with some fellow nerds and the professor who introduced us at a local coffee shop. We would have brilliant intellectual debates. Good times.

When we got married, she claimed she'd won the debate. I said that our marriage only proved I was more capable of compromise and therefore the better person.😁❀️
LilAmethyst​(sub female){DaddyDrago}
It all started with a friend request on FB(from me). πŸ˜‚

And here we are 1.5+ yrs later, he relocated 2000 miles to be with me in IRL. πŸ™πŸ₯°

Of course his relocation was only after him coming out to meet me in person and then me flying out to spend time with him a few months later. LDR truly allowed us to get to know one another without the physical being the star of the show if you will. We were able to build a deep emotional connection to build our dynamic upon.

Our souls knew that we had something truly special when we locked eyes at the airport for the first time. But the energy during our first embrace just proved to confirm what we could feel from one another energetically from 2000 miles away. This "ONE" both of our hearts screamed. And the rest is history πŸ’˜
amalthea​(sub female)
3 years ago • Dec 4, 2020

As Zerospace said...but....

amalthea​(sub female) • Dec 4, 2020
Yeah, Zerospace and I met in college a...cough, cough, few years back. We became friends after that marriage debate in our Sociology class, I learned his name...eventually, he read my tarot (predicting we would be together), and I kept him at a distance until he finally gave me an ultimatum...yep...an ultimatum: I commit to a relationship with him or he buggers off. The brat in me went to say a few choice words but...something took over and the rest is history.

Oh...and I WON the marriage debate. The ring is on my finger and we had a traditional wedding in church. Yep, I won!!!!!
DrKrall
DrKrall • Dec 4, 2020
I found K on a BDSM site. I found my ex on a BDSM site. I found my ex before her on a BDSM site.
So I think I'll stick to BDSM sites. They seem to work for me.
Lexxa​(sub female)
Lexxa​(sub female) • Dec 4, 2020
We met through our local BDSM community. We both had commented on a local group page on Fetlife and that led to a couple weeks of chats about Disney, films and cooking lol. We originally planned on meeting up at a nearby play space but we decided to meet a couple days sooner for coffee (hot cocoa for me πŸ˜‹), which turned into cheesecake and a movie haha.

Turns out it was a good thing we opted to meet up a little sooner rather than later because that night we both received notice that all the play spaces in town were shutting down the next day by order of the governor (this was back in March when Seattle was starting to ease into lockdowns, they closed all clubs/intimate spaces first before going into a total lockdown a few weeks later). I went over to his place a couple times before the total lockdown was put into effect and we've been together ever since.
Balthezor
Balthezor • Dec 4, 2020
It was a Facebook request, I worked with her son & he kept telling me I needed to meet his Mom. So he got on her Facebook and sent it to me neither one of us knew but we started talking. After a year of talking on messenger we met this last summer for a drink. It’s been six months and we’re just friends now, but very special to each other. πŸ™ƒ
Miki
Miki • Dec 4, 2020
Bondage My Heart wrote:
"It doesn't seem like people are too keen on approaching a stranger to confess their love for them anymore."
- because when you confess you like them they think you are crazy or they are desapering, today people find you interesting if they think you have less interest in them.
Real feelings become a taboo.
Unfortunately.

Let me get this straight because off the bat it doesn't look too smooth. Walking up to a stranger and confessing love for them?

a stranger?-- is supposed to be O K??

I think not, and it has nothing to do with P. C. .

If some tool walks up to me and says they love me out of the blue--- I'd tell them to get lost and avoid smoking Crack before going out in public. (I have no idea "he" is a tool but someone saying something like that in such a cavalier manner-- has to be one.)

It seems in "modern times" people have watered down expressions of deep emotion. "I love you" is the new "You Come Here often"???

As lame and time-worn the latter is, it's definitely more palatable than "Hi, I love you" which exudes the sort of "Hi, I'm a Phony!" way of doing things that's become so in vogue.

From what I understand, it's always been right to approach a stranger and see if he or she is amenable to striking up a conversation. If they do, you're off and running. If they tell you to go shit in your hat... well, you need not do that but it's probably a good idea to keep walking.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Dec 4, 2020
Kara wrote:
CollarSpace....I know. It's a bottom of the barrel dating site that we were both on for a joke (okay, and screenshots for friends/review for the Cage in my case). I viewed his profile and he responded after viewing my extremely assertive/bitchy one. I got invited to ask him 20 questions with the promise of more than a yes or no answer if they were as good as my profile promises. He ended up driving eight hours to meet me for the first of so many coffee cups.

That site sucks ass. I actually signed up there first, then another ridiculous bdsm site a couple months after that, then fet a few moths after that, and now I've been here over a year. I still check CS periodically because I did meet some subs but many of them were also here or fet already anyway.

But it is a mostly worthless site. The only reason I even went there in the first place was because a sub I was involved with prior to that told me about it.
Exquisite​(sub female)
Exquisite​(sub female) • Dec 4, 2020
Well, we met twice actually and it was years ago, I will never forget it. Still till this day I smile proudly because we are still together!

The first time I was in an exclusive β€œDungeon” with my Trainer as he was teaching Shibari. As I watched from the public area, my eyes danced over to a dark glint and it was the motion of a flogger being used on a female while she was strapped to a Web. His form, physique the snap of his wrist along with his attention to the woman was sensual to me and the scene was erotic from her attire of shimmering panties and heels to die for (at 19 years of age in another Country for the first time and in a Dungeon everything to me was sensual and totally erotic Lol) to his hair tie (presumably her bra), naked muscular back with an upside down black rose tattoo surrounded by thorns.

Watching him all I wanted was to meet him! I had already felt him due to the heat and perspiration that took over my core.

Approximately an hour or so later as I were being lead out of the Dungeon the Dom and/or Master looked at me and smiled as he was also leaving. At that precise moment my Trainer grabbed my hand and I followed him to another exit.

Approximately three months later, my Trainer introduced me to him and twenty five plus years later we are still together 😊

**Thank you so much for the question, the memories are Exquisite