Online now
Online now

So...How Did Yall Meet?

TheChimera​(sub female)
3 years ago • Dec 4, 2020
TheChimera​(sub female) • Dec 4, 2020
Ours is... A pretty simple tale~

We honestly met through The Cage. I liked his profile while I was under protection of a friend's Dom here. He PMed me to say thank you.

He was very respectful, and courteous.
Growing up in a multi-cultural household with a step-father who is Asian, courtesy to others is a big deal to me. It was refreshing to see someone showing such common courtesy towards someone else online.
(Come on, let's admit it. It's rare.)

With permission from my protector, we began simple talk as friends. I distinctly remember he was trying to let another sub down gently since things weren't working out. He had her on a consideration phase.
I remember staying on a call with him and just being a friend. We watched a few comedy specials together and got to laughing at the skits. He thanked me for it later and told me it really helped.

After that, we got to talking more, and more, and more. Soon, I was placed into consideration with him. Transitioning from my Protector to my Considered Dominant. He came to visit me Pre-Covid, and we really clicked well.

After that, we've been together since. It's only been a 'lil over a year, but it's been splendid so far.
meeshymeesh​(sub female){Pending...}
3 years ago • Dec 4, 2020
@Miki yeah I didn’t mean actually confess your love either but you know try to be more upfront by maybe striking up a conversation or something like @Bondage My Heart was saying. Lol at your response though 😂I see you aren’t about to have your time be wasted lmao. It’s rare even for people to say anything if they are attracted, they’ll just stare and maybe nod their head one time like what’s up but even then it’s unclear what kinda vibe that is lol they’re still a stranger smh.
Thanks for that honesty though haha.
meeshymeesh​(sub female){Pending...}
3 years ago • Dec 7, 2020
Thank you all for responding, it’s been great reading all of what you guys have shared. I feel like I can relate to each of you, reflecting from times when I met people and had failed relationships up until now where I’ve felt I’ve finally found happiness.

I think it’s funny how sone of us has found that our more silly/trolling or non-serious sides ends up being what attracts someone to hop into a meaningful relationship.

It’s also helpful too to put out websites and whatnot so other people have an idea of where to go for potentials or for just more community.

I love this community and you guys really are awesome. ❤

Meeshy
SubtleHush​(sub female)
3 years ago • Dec 8, 2020
SubtleHush​(sub female) • Dec 8, 2020
My three most important relationships came down to.

My first was a blind date set up by my friend who was his ex before she and I became friends. (I posted on another discussion about him playing the piano for me. He died of a heart attack at 48 yrs in 2001)

Second I met at a private play party. (lots of ups and downs and I finally ended it after 6 yrs. No room for Dominants with rage issues in this life.)

Third I met online because we were both stuck home recovering from illness. We had about 5 yrs (his foot infection turned to MRSA and took him in 2015 about 6 weeks after we moved in together.)

The local population where I am now is more about play and adventure no matter what, than what I would call serious and long term minded people.

It's all good. I had the privilege of serving two amazing Dominants and was loved in the best of ways.
CaliGurl​(sub female){Collared f}
3 years ago • Dec 18, 2020
We were at a work meeting in California and everything just clicked. I had known him for about a month and a “few” tequila shots later we were having a very honest conversation about our past and future selves. He is my BF and my confidant. We have had some difficult times but we truly love each other after 12 1/2 years. We have grown into the confident and caring couple we are today. I Love my amazing friend.